Immerensis

Your words are beautiful. There is not a better word to describe them as other than beautiful. They flow through me and fill me with bliss. Being around you feels warm, like sitting by the fireplace during a cold winter.

But my darling, what you do not know, what I try to hide, is that your words also pierce me like a scolding hot sword. Being around you also feels like being scorched by fire.

I am always filled with endless confusion on why someone beautiful and warm like you, could end up with someone ugly and cold like me.

I wholeheartedly think that I am undeserving of you.You, someone who is giving, cheerful, and kind chose to be with me. And I selfishly want to be with you, to impede on your life.

I know I should leave, to let you be with someone you deserve. I am a selfish person through and through my love, which is why I can not bring myself to leave.

My love when the time comes, the time when you realize that I am worth no more than the dirt beneath your feet, I can only hope to be strong. I hope you know I do not expect you to stay with me.

Although you hold my hand and fill my ears with symphonies, I can not bring myself to believe them. It does not make sense and I know you're doing this out of pity.

Your words are wasted on me, they should not be given to me. If you give your words to me you will be conned. If you give your words to me they might disappear.

So my beloved, do not be fooled by me. I am not the one you should give your beautiful words to. Someone as beautiful as you should not spare a glance at someone as pitiful as me.