Death

Side note: first story exactly posting to the internet. Sooo yeah enjoy! Oh by the way this takes place before phill knew what dream did to Tommy. Well in the beginning. So yeah let's get started.

Death, that's what ranboo was always scared about. But he tried not to worry about it. Maybe he should.

The only thing he thought while he was about to die was his family, he didn't know where his child was any way. But that didn't matter because after just thinking that he was Dead.........................

"Hey phill" said techno just getting idea, phill and techno was talking for a while but for some reason he just got a random idea. "Yeah" Phill said.

"So you know how ranboo......... ummm died" techno said kinda nervously ish
"Yeah? And?" "Well we know that dream got this book that can revive people after they loses all of their canon lives, like he did to tommy." Techno said. "Yeah, soo you want to ask dream if he can revive ranboo?" "Yes" techno said really out. "Well? Let's do it I mean if it causes no harm" "okay it's just I don't know where he is right know" techno said but at the same time he said that dream just welcome tommy to exile and home. And when he was running away for his life, Techno left to go and search for dream. And as soon as he left...... phill heard screaming.

"PHILL"