Just a coffe please

3rd POV.

Wilbur was walking down a street at morning looking for a small coffee shop called 'honey bee's',
Why?
Because he knows his biggest enemy 'red crow' was working there.

His plan was to go inside ask for a person called 'tommy' when he sees him he will directly pull out his weapon, and kill tommy and everyone that's inside the shop.

When wilbur walked into the shop he saw some people talking, working on there laptops,some children studying, and also people taking orders.

He walked up to the front were a guy whit the name tag 'jared' was standing and writing down some orders.

"Hello,is a guy tommy here?" Wilbur asked,a glimmer whit hope

"Huh,that guy? Can't believe someone wants to actually see that freak,zeah sure he's right there" jared pointed to a guy whit the uniform frome the coffee shop.

"Thank you" wilbur said, a bit annoyed from the useless comment jared said.

He walked up to tommy that was standing behind the chash register.

Wilbur,already ready to pull out his gun he had hidden, standing in front of tommy that was now acknowledging wilburs presence and now looking up to smile and see the Brunei's face.

"Hello! Welcome to bee's! What can I bring you sir! One of our biggest Saul today was the honey coffee if you may would like to try" tommy said whit an soft and at the same happy voice.

Wilbur couldn't speak, his enemy was a child?! He looked 16/17 ?! Wilbur couldn't believe it.

"Um sir? Is everything alright?" Tommz asked whit slight worry in his voice looking a bit curious but also a bit sad.

"I-i umm just a coffee please" wilbur said,letting go of the gun,now taking his purse out instead, giving him 50£.

"S-sir! The coffee only cost's 1,50£!" Tommy said confused.
"Uh yes it's uhh a tip!" Wilbur said nervos,
"A-a tip?! S-sir that would be more then i make in an hour i cant accept that!" Tommy said now also clealry nervos.

"Its alright please just take the tip!"wilbur said,now claming down.

《Time skip》

"Here is your coffe sir!" Tommy said
"Wilbur" wilbur answerd
"Huh?"tommy said confused
"You are keep calling me sir,but its wilbur, just wilbur soot" wilbur said feeling a bit werid being called sir by his enemy

"Alright sir.Wilbur soot" tommy said setting downt wilburs coffe whit a small  exra bag of brown suger and a small cookie.

"Huh?" Wilbur asnwerd
"My maniger jared said if i dont tread evreyone like kings or queens he wont give me my money" tommy answerd.

Now wilbur understanded

"Wait,if your treating evreyone like kings and queens,dose that mean you do what they tell u to do?" Wilbur asked whit a bit of hope in his sentences.

"Uhh yeah" tommy answerd,
"Alright, please sit down whit me"
Wilbur said