Love Like You

What an angelic voice.. Definitely something that could wake you up in a good mood even early in the morning as someone who wasn't an early bird..

"Look at you go, I just adore you..~"

The angelic voice sang, though it's very hard to open my eyes because of how comfortable I felt laying down, I could still feel and hear my beloved partner sing to me in the most calming and comforting voice, almost as if telling me to go to sleep again.

"I wish that I knew what makes you think Im so special.."

I finally opened my eyes, trying to adjust to the sudden light of the environment, there I was blessed by the sight of an angel that  decended from the heavens.

"Ah! You're awake.. Good morning, or good afternoon.." Rosa chuckled "You seemed to be having a good dream, so I didn't bother waking you. Are you hungry, my dear? Though the food got a bit cold.."

"It's fine, even if it was cold I'd still eat it especially if it was your cooking.." Violet said, voice slightly groggy from just waking up from slumber.

Rosa looked at Violet lovingly, these two were inseparable. From adventuring and learning more about the lands of Teyvat, to venturing to other dimensions and domains, they were together every step of the way and eventually got together. Not so much a suprize since everyone knew they'd get together from how they always acted with each other. An idol, who only acted comfortable(and gay as hell.) in the company of a decently-known gardener of Mondstat. Who wouldn't mistake those two as a couple?

"I know I'm "so beautiful in your eyes" but you really don't have to make it obvious.."
Violet joked. Rosa's train of thinking about the things they went through were interrupted by that sentence, and caused Rosa to smile and laugh

"Sorry.. I really can't help it.. You're just so pretty and loveable.. I get so jealous when some stranger gets in the way of our little walks and such when they see you out in the open.."

"Well aren't you a selfish cutie.."

They both giggled. Even after that, the silence was still as comforting as hearing each other laugh at how sappy their little conversations were.

The two could never stand being separated, they always had to find a way to be in contact with each other.

What they never would have thought come to happen to them eventually will.

Even if they can't bare try to separate for a long time

Eventually, one of them will be taken by the hands of death with no hesitation.

............

.........

.....

...

.

Time is ticking.

If I could begin to do something that does right to you.

"VIOLET..!"