CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

THE ORPHEUM

       "NO... NO, STOP. Stop!" The promoter yelled to the person on the other side of the phone, "Stop! Stop saying the bus drove itself." The boys stood by the man's assistant and they watched as he slammed the phone to his desk out of anger.

Reggie whispered sarcastically to his friends, "Yeah, Willie was right. This guy is a total pro."

Luke snickered, "All right, boys. Let the magic happen. Alex, no dancing."

Just for that, Alex danced around the assistants desk like a ballerina before knocking all of her pens onto the floor. She got up from her seat to deal with the mess while the boys went to work.

Alex wrote on her notepad Lee's number for them to call, while Reggie typed their performance into YouTube, and Luke made sure he would hit play.

Everything Has Changed started playing on the woman's laptop as she sat back up. She was confused at how it turned on, but also intrigued at the band.

"Tasha!" Her boss spoke, "Get me CJ. Tell him I need a band to open in three hours."

"Sure, but you might wanna check this out," she smirked and pointed to her screen. The promoter hung up on whoever he was on the phone with and walked over to his assistants desk. "Somehow this video started playing on my laptop. It's got half a million hits in just two days."

He stared at the screen in awe. "Is that Trevor Wilson's daughter?" The boys looked at him worriedly. What if he calls Trevor and Bobby sees them play?

"I think the blonde is. They're a hologram band. They call themselves Ju-Lee and the Phantoms." She read the title of the youtube video.

"Tell your friends," Reggie winked.

The man pointed to the screen, "Where are they located?"

Tasha nodded with a smile, "Our very own City of Angels."

"Book 'em!" he ordered.

The ghosts cheered beside them as Tasha started, "Sure, I just don't know how to..." She looked at her notepad in surprise as to how the bands phone number got on there. Her boss went back to his phone as she looked at the digits.

"You're handwriting is better than mine," Luke grumbled.

Reggie and Alex nodded, "Definitely. Yeah."

><><><

The girls were pacing around the studio. They were waiting for the boys to get back and they were both worried that something didn't go as planned.

They heard a whooshing sound and turned to it. "Oh my gosh! What took you guys so long? Did Willie do it? Did you talk to them? Did they watch? Did they like us? Are we playing tonight? Can someone answer me? Why aren't they talking?" She rambled before shaking Julie as she asked her last question, running out of breath.