● 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨! 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞!
There are mostly ntas, btas, otas, and what you'll use the design for. To adopt them, you must tell me why you want them, THESE ADOPTS ARE NOT FCFS( unless they have fcfs, so don't assume)

And here are the rules!

RULE 01- STATE YOUR REASONS.
You must say what you'll use the design for. I will reject your reason if I feel it is not good enough, but I doubt that'll happen unless it's something like 'oh thought it was pretty and I like it'.
I prefer something more along the lines of, 'I want to use it for a book I am making', I don't care if they are a backround character. Just use them.

RULE 02- FILL OUT THE FORM.
A bit like rule one, but you have to fill out the nta, bta, and ota as well. If you don't, you will be reminded. You can return the design and swap it out with another if you don't like it.

RULE 03- NO FIGHTS, BRAGING, OR BEGGING.
No fighting, an easy and simple rule. So you'd think it'd be easy to follow, right? I've seen people agrue over stupid things, and I really don't feel like dealing with that. Also, if you do get an adopt, please do not brag about it. And also, no more begging.

RULE 04- ADOPTION SPREE.
I do appreciate it if you go on an adoption spree, or something along those lines, but try and space it out a bit? Just so other people can have a chance. The pass is, it is what it is. Just wait a bit if you adopted 3 creatures.

RULE 05- NO SWEARING, NSFW
Please do not swear. Some people may be uncomfortable with it. And for the second part of this, this place is an adoption center- go somewhere else to do that.

RULE 06- NO INNAPPROPRIATE STUFF
This is an adoption center, want to go talk about it? Leave.

RULE 07- WARNINGS.
People will get 3 warnings before they are blocked. This is being implanted because I'm tired of reminding people to fill out the form and give the reason why. Also, this is going to be repeated, I will NOT accept the reason if it is "It looks so pretty." Or something along that. All of these rules will have 1 warning.

-

Now for the adopt info!

Nta = name to adopt

Gta = gender to adopt

Ota = offer to adopt (like art 'n customs)

Bta = backstory to adopt

Fcfs = first come first serve, which means the first person who says they wants it get it.

Dta = draw to adopt