CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

HOLLYWOOD GHOST CLUB

       JULIE WAS DOING the finishing touches of her makeup when someone knocked on the door

       JULIE WAS DOING the finishing touches of her makeup when someone knocked on the door. She quickly put the lipgloss down and listened intently to the other person.

"Hey, Julie, I've got your roadie's." She sighed, knowing it was only Liam and Flynn.

"Holograms are good to go," Liam nodded to her as the backstage worker walked into Julie's dressing room with them.

Julie turned to Rob and smiled, "Best roadie's ever."

"I'll be back in a few minutes to walk you to the stage. Try again with Lee, please."

She nodded, "Thanks, Rob." He took that as his cue to leave and as soon as he did, Flynn started freaking out.

"You see this backstage pass?" She held up a lanyard that said VIP on the card, "I had sushi with Brandon Urie!"

"Good for you. I threw up in the car on the way over her when I had know idea where Lee was. Where could she have gone where we wouldn't have seen her? I don't know if I even want to perform without her, guys!"

Liam tried to stay calm and collected. He placed his hand gently on Julie's shoulder, "We're looking for her, Jules. They say there's a chance she just forgot something she wanted for the show and went looking for it."

He didn't believe it and he knew the girls didn't either. Lee hasn't answered anyones calls or texts, not even her own father's. They knew something was wrong, but they had no idea what.

In a dark room at a club, laid a blonde girl. This club isn't like most, though. It's meant for ghosts. And those who want to dance and sing for eternity. It was the Hollywood Ghost Club, and that's where Lee was taken.

She woke up and grabbed her head as if that would stop the pain. Her head was throbbing so much that it hurt to open her eyes. But even when she did, all she saw was black, because there was no light in the room she was in. None at all.

"The guys are here, right?" Flynn asked Julie as she and Liam looked around.

Her eyes pointed to the floor, "I haven't seen them either."

Lee heard screaming. Three people were screaming. No. Three ghosts were screaming. She looked around, hoping that she could be nocturnal and actually see the familiar faces. But it was no use.

"Guys, is that you?" She called out, not expecting a response so quickly.

"Lee? Teddy Bear, what are you doing here?" She heard Luke panic. This is why he wanted her to leave with Julie. Now she was roped into this mess.

She shrugged even though none of them could see, "I don't know. I got here when Caleb did his thingamajig to us."

The blonde stood as she heard three pairs of footsteps walking in her direction. Before she was all the way up, though, she felt her dress bag next to her. Then she remembered what was in it.