Dobby's Second Life

Hi Everyone!

Dobby here!

Dobby decided to write a joint story with SerenityCat about Dobby's second life with his new master.

Dobby is telling you now that this story is a joke.

Dobby would like you to read and comment and vote.

Dobby is thankful for Crayola for supplying creative names for colours.

Dobby likes colours.

Dobby's favourite song is on the side.

Dobby doesn't own anything.

Dobby hopes you like our story.

------------

Dobby’s Day

Dobby spreads his fuzzy wuzzy fuchsia wings and smiles, letting the golden rays of sun soak into his Tumbleweed coloured skin.  Dobby leaps forward and flaps his wings, leaving behind the house-elf discriminative world behind and having a new beginning.

“Dobby is freeeee-“

SPLAT!

“What the hell slave?” Dobby’s cruel new master, Lady Cat of Awesomeness (A/N: SerenityCat) growls, her epicism evident even when sneering down at poor, defenceless Dobby.

“Dobby was flying, master”

“Don’t. Call. Me. That! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO CALL ME LCA!!!” she grips Dobby’s throat and shoves him into the cold Wild Blue Yonder coloured wall before dropping Dobby to the floor.

“Dobby will punish himself LCA!”

With that Dobby runs from sight and begins to ram his head into a Wintergreen Dream and Jelly Bean coloured microwave until a gentle hand on Dobby’s shoulder stops him. Dobby turns around and sees…

-----

Dobby is sorry for the shortness of this chapter.