The introduction

England, 1816

The crown lies tilted on my head.

The maiden is tightening my corset, as the others assist with my hair. This is a different room than what I'm used to, but it'll do.

The bedroom is big, but not quite like my own. It's coated in whites and golds, detailed craftsmanship embroidered in everything. The mirror before me is formed in an oval shape, big enough to see the reflection of half of the room in.
The floor is lined with grey carpets, and the walls decorated with the finest art. Mostly from the Renaissance. The paintings are the only things standing out, as the room only expands in 3 colors.
Quickly I am dragged out of my nonsense dreaming when I hear the maids running like chickens without their heads.

"Your highness, would Thee like some tea?"

"No thank you, Arthur" I replied swiftly.

The company arrives shortly, so I try to hurry up. My shoes are ready for fitting, and the maidens help me put them on. I sit on a small red velvet chair as they gently lift my feet and place them on. The shoes are coal black, matching the dress. The dress being black with green patterns embroidered on the very bottom, following the seem to the middle. Like grass, growing in the spring sun, surrounded my butterflies and crisp air. Those days were usually spent outside, with a book I could enjoy.
Once again I lost myself in my thoughts of happiness, shortly met by the exact contrast outside of the window. Beads of snow falling so slowly, whisks of wind is yet to destroy it. The delicate matter finds its place on rooftops and mountains, whilst I am left in my own grave.