Chapter 1

Camilo is 15 years old in 10th grade. It is 10:35am and the bell rings. "Psst, Camilo!" whispers Maribel from across the hallway. "huh" says Camilo. Mirabel pops up behind Camilo "Camilo, look there is your beloved Mia " says Mirabel teasing him. Camilo blushes in embarrassment, "Mirabel, you might wanna speak louder so she can hear you" says Camilo sarcastically. "Cmon, Mirabel, you know I told you purely because you are my favorite cousin" says Camilo. "Finee" says Mirabel.

Its a month later. Maribel finally convinced Camilo to confess to Mia. "Ok, I am going to do this I am going to be completely fine" says Camilo in his head. Camilo walks up to Mia at the lunch table. "Hey Mia!" says Camilo while walking towards Mia. "Oh hey Camilo!" "Would you like to sit here" Mia says while pointing next to her. Camilo says "Gladly" while smiling. Camilo takes a deep breath. "Mia, I have to tell you something". "Anything you want Camilo" says Mia. "Ok, so Mia, I have liked you since 7th grade and I can't bear another minute holding it inside, I love your personality, your intelligence, kindness, everything about you. So please like me back". Mia starts blushing and looks at Camilo straight in the eyes. "Camilo, I really like you too and I love how you treat your family with love" Camilo looks at Mia and says "So, do you want to be my girlfriend?". "YES YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES!!" Mia screams.

Its been a year. Mia goes to the Casa Madrigal to hangout with Camilo. Camilo greets Mia with a peck on the cheek. "Hello my love, so what do you want to do?" "I have all the house to myself since my family is on a trip" says Camilo. Mia responds while smirking and says "Can we go to your room and makeout?" Camilo looks stunned but smirks. Mia grabs Camilo's arm and pulls him to his room. She sits him down and sits on top and starts kissing him. Camilo starts to blush.  About 5 minutes pass. Mia says "I know this sounds a little risky, but do you want to do IT" Camilo's eyes open wide and he smirks "lets do it". Mia pushes Camilo onto the bed and they start taking clothes off. Camilo puts his THING into her THING and Mia moans "Aughh" "Yes Camilo". About 10 minutes pass. Mia says "Camilo please slow down my love". Camilo says "Ok mi amor" *goes even harder and faster* "Ow, Ow, *moans*". "Camilo says "Im sorry its just too good mi vida"

                                THE END