2021-2022

yes. ira was extra and they made this.. hello everyone who will be tagged here-

I got wattpad last year and I honestly thought I'd just be a random acc just existing, no followers no books just me- then I posted an art book which reached 1 in ocart and 200 votes- I honestly couldn't thank you guys enough! I wish I could go over there and hug y'all but for now, let's settle with digital ones. I never thought I'd make friendships and meet you lovely people!

However these people were the ones that really made my year.. sorry for being sappy but it's true!

-MOONIIBAE ━ for being my first follower! (Check out her stories! She's an amazing writer)
AestheticGayPerson  ━ my first online friend!
MyNameIsMouse & YNsDumbassBrain ━ they are so sweet and friendly! Follow them they are amazing
Lostsongofmusic ━ creator of the first group rp I've ever been in and an online friend
Ai_Er_0428 ━ an online friend and a really good roleplayer! Also they're gonna help with an upcoming rp
Sushidoggo ━ an online child (yes I adopted them shush) and a great roleplayer! Check out her books!
mykunnie , felixyeets , mint_luna  ━ irl friends going online, love you guys!

And to all my lovely followers, the people I follow, and the authors of the books in my library, I wish you all a happy new year! May you all stay healthy and safe all the time!

" you are never too old to
Set another goal or dream a new dream,
It's never too late to change
there are new chances this year.
You are loved even if you feel like you aren't."

Ira with inspo from Pinterest & Google. (Shout out to them!)

Sorry if the tags were annoying!