meeting them

helloo! sooo just a quick information sort of thing uh Brooke is already hanging out with Montana, Chet, Ray, Xavier etc so shes not like the new girl i this story :>
but yeah!! lets go

-

"Far From Over" playing in the background, sweaty people in bright and tight clothes trying their best to stay in rythm and the atmosphere being extremely refreshing. Everybody smiling, laughing and just having fun.

You never knew summer aerobic classes could be so fun.

You also noticed something else. The boy who was teaching this class. A beautiful blonde boy with baby blue eyes and clear skin. He was energetic and cheerful. He looked so unreal. Like he was out of this world. You spent the whole class hoping he would look at you, which he didn't. Well, maybe like a couple of times but it didn't seem like love at first sight or anything.

After walking out of your first ever class sweating, heading to the shower room as a blonde girl came up to you. She was breathtaking and she somehow looked amazing even after an hour of straight up working out. Her hair was clearly damaged from hair bleaching and her eyelids were filled with blue eyeshadow blended in. She put her arm over your shoulders and it felt like you've known her forever, even though you had never even met her before.

"You looked awesome during that class, have you been doing aerobics for long?" She asked with a friendly smile painted on her face.

"Thann you! So did you! And no, not really this was actually my first aerobics class ever. I mean i've tried to do it at home but it never just really worked out for me." You said with a little smile.

"Woah that's some natural talent then huh? Im Montana by the way", She said while taking off her sweaty workout clothes.

"Beautiful name, im Y/N", you stated with a smile.

"Well it's nice to meet you, Y/N" Montana replied.

After showering and getting dressed, you stepped out of the dressing room, still speaking with Montana.

"So I noticed you were staring at our teacher pretty intensely, want me to introduce you guys? I know him pretty well" Montana laughed.

But how did she notice you staring at him?

"Staring? Come on, I just thought he was cool thats all." You said with a smile. You already knew she wasn't going to buy it.

"Right, right." She teased.

You shook your head, still smiling.

When you arrived to the lobby of the dance studio, Montana threw her bag full of workout clothes and her expensive perfume on the lobbys beige couch, walking up to a group of people talking. You had no idea what to do so you just followed her.

There he was. Your hot aerobics teacher.
Montana put her arm over his shoulders and pinched his cheek. The boy shook his head playfully.

Right in front of you was a group of now five people talking.

Montana turned to look at you and so did the other four people.

"This is Y/N guys, I just met her. And Y/N here you can see Brooke, Xavier, Chet and Ray." Montana said with a grin.

They all waved at you and you waved back. You noticed Xavier smiling and staring at you for a while longer than the others. It felt like your heart was going to explode soon.

"It's always nice to meet new people, I am Brooke Thompson." A girl with long brown hair moved closer to you and shook your hand. Her lips forming a grin on her face.
"I agree." You replied with a smile and a nod. After shaking Brookes hand you took a couple steps closer to the group of unknown people.

"Have you guys heard of the Night Stalker?" Xavier asked the group and you caught his pleasing blue eyes again staring right into yours.

"Duh, he is all over the news." Montana replied while looking at her nails.

"Yeah and for a good reason. He is dangerous and I am not actually looking forward to get killed which is why i'm leaving for this summer. And i managed to get a job at a  summer camp." Xavier explained

Nobody said anything, but you  oticed Ray's expression change from bored to kind of.. excited.

"..and you guys should come with me! It would be fun, right?" He suggested after an awkward silence.

"Yeah im down, when are we leaving?" Ray asked.

"Tomorrow morning. Early." Xavier reported.

"Ehh, it's not like i have anything else to do so why not" Montana groaned, a little smirk on her lips.

A summer on a camp? Yeah that sound very exciting. You thought to yourself.

"Y/N, you should come too!" Montana turned around go face you and gave you a little wink.

"Oh you have to come with us", Xavier continued Montanas sentence.

"Really? Well I guess I have no choice but to come with you." You laughed.

Somehow Ray, Montana and Xavier managed to convince Chet and Brooke to come with them as well.

Well, they didn't really have to convince Chet. Montana had told you what happened with him when you were showering. Brooke, at first said she had so much stuff to do that she probably couldn't make it. But after a while, she also said yes.

This is going to be fun.
Very fun.
New friends, hopefully an awesome view and lots of swimming.

-

this is just a raw version, im going to update and edit this during this week :) but lmk what u guys think! i actually am writing this at almost 4am so my bad if there are any mistakes hehe but yeah!! i love ahs 1984 so thats what inspired me
i might someday write a michael langdon x reader story as well but i cant really write michael so its going to be tough :D but lets see :> tysm for reading ! <3