Sinner.

His voice is deep and husky in your ear as he fucks you, bottoming out in your heat over and over again. He growls as he slams back into you roughly, and you cover your mouth to stifle the sounds of your screams. He reaches over and rips your hand away from your mouth, using his hold on your wrist to pull you back against him. "Let me hear your screams."

"S-springt-trap-aAH-" He sets a brutal pace, and he groans.

"That's it, my dear,"

All you can do is claw and grasp helplessly at the desk, panting and crying.

"Although, I would prefer to be called William."

He uses his other hand to grab at your hair at the base of your skull and he pulls your head back. You cry out as you gush around him. You can feel it running down your thighs and splashing onto his pelvis as he hammers his cock into you.

"Or Mr. Afton works just as well."

"P-please, William-"

"Hm? What's that, love?" He leans over you, and you can feel his teeth graze against your neck. His furry body is hot against your sweaty back. You can feel an orgasm building in your lower abdomen.

"P-pleeaasee, w-wanna cum."

"You want to cum, do you?" He lets go of your wrist to wrap his hand around the front of your throat. He gives it a testing squeeze. "Then cum."

You cum on the spot, whimpering and spasming around him. He growls and he sinks his teeth into your shoulder. You gasp from the pain, though his dull teeth thankfully don't draw blood. He stills, and you feel something fill you. You aren't sure what it was, but you weren't about to question it.

He finally lets you go and you slump over onto your desk, panting and trying to catch your breath. He chuckles at you and pets your back. Your 6AM alarm goes off.

"Until next time, my dear."