<3 Grunzock & Daisy: A Silly Short Story <3

LET'S GOOO! <3

It was 7:15 in the morning when Sarah's alarm rang loudly in a 'beep-boop-beep' pattern, the morning sun peeped through her light blue curtains and lit up her small room. Sarah's bedroom had only a bunk-bed for one with a desk underneath it, which had marks from cheap eyeliner and manga scattered across it. Far from her desk, a pinboard, that is almost hanging off the wall. Apart from their small, cute and cheep looking bedroom, once you had been in there long enough, it had always felt homely.

Startled but later on not surprised at the ringing of their alarm, Sarah woke up groggily and climbed down the bunk-bed. She made her way to the teal kitchen and forcefully opened the fridge. It seems like Sarah isn't in a good mood this morning.

"Oh, yes!! Finally, something that I like. I'm surprised mum likes this too... " Sarah internally screamed with joy as she found a carton of juice on the side of the fridge door. Her mood brightened even more as she paired the juice with a bowl of Coco Pops.

They sighed after eating their breakfast and cleaned the dishes before running upstairs to get ready for school on a Tuesday morning. Tuesday's were the worst for Sarah as she shares many of her classes with her worst enemy... Gracie Grunzock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sarah had realised she was early to school, so spent her time in the classroom waiting for others to show up and checking her phone for Amazon's notifications (as they have recently just bought a new manga).

Time passes by and a few kids have filled the classroom. Sarah was waiting for the ear-ringing chatter to stop, they were hoping that at least someone she liked walked in to save her from her miserable nightmare - but it never did... Oh, someone has arrived in the classroom, is it a knight in shining armour? She's got a smirk painted on her face, but she's definitely not a knight. Hmm, looking devious as always.

Suddenly, Sarah felt satisfaction as this person skipped into the room that smelt like fresh paint.

"Good morning, cuties!!" The blonde screamed infront on the class. Full with confidence and her ego high.

A few of the pupils yelled back at her earning a wink, while Sarah rolled her eyes and chuckled under her breath, but slightly irritated at the winking part.

*Why am I even annoyed about that, we broke up a bunch of time ago... * Oh, poor, young Sarah. You are so deep in love you don't even understand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, all of the students have arrived only a bit later. Obviously there is no teacher in sight to control these rambunctious teenagers.

Sarah tapped her foot on the wooden floor waiting for the teacher to arrive (tap tap tap). However, it didn't help time as 5 minutes has passed and the teacher was no where to be found. Their peers took this as an advantage, playing around the classroom like wild animals. Sarah decided to join in on the fun, they ripped out a piece of lined paper from their sticker-covered notebook and crumpled it into a ball. With the paper ball in her hand, she threw it at the blonde, who was gossiping with her friends.

"Hey, what the hell was that for!" Gracie looked behind her and was quite shocked to see who threw "Nitty Ned" (the paper, weirdly named by Sarah... ) and stuttered when the classroom when silent.

"Um! Eek! Sarah, I will get you for that!!" Overcoming her stuttering, Gracie flicked a pen straight at Sarah's forehead. She and her friends laughed and in the midst of things the two girls shared a few seconds of eye-contact, both blushing. After coming back to her senses, Sarah picked up the pen and snapped it, ink covering the table and her hands. Gracie gasped out loud.