ᴇɴᴅ x ᴀɴᴅ x ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ

ᴀᴡғᴜʟ ᴅʀᴀᴡɪɴɢ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴍᴇ 😭

ʟɪᴋᴇ.. ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʙʟᴀɴᴋ sᴘᴏᴛs!! ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ғɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ɪɴ ᴜɴʟᴇss ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ!

😭😭😭

ᴀɴᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ, ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsᴇᴍʙʟᴇ sᴘɪᴋᴇs; ʟɪᴋᴇ ʀᴀᴠᴇɴɴᴀ's ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ғʀᴏᴍ "sɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛsᴍᴀɴ"

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

Sitting in a large room, the three were waiting where the screening was taking place and Zepile had gone home, leaving them the 100 million Jenny like he had promised.

Kurapika had left Yorknew and with him leaving without so much a goodbye, had upset the young blonde greatly; while he had told them that he was leaving soon, he didn't say goodbye to them once he had left.

'I apologize for the long wait everyone, we will now begin selecting the players!',The man announced,'And as you're already aware, you must be capable of using Nen in order to play. The test will proceed as follows. First, we will need each applicant to demonstrate their Nen. Once the demonstration phase is complete, we will make our decision. The judge will be none other than professional Hunter, Mr. Tsezgerra!'

As the younger man walked onto the stage, low murmurs began to erupt amongst the crowd and Valentine stretched slightly, looking towards Zeus out of the corner of her eye.

'Alright, we will now begin the test. Come up one at a time and show me your Ren. A curtain will block any view of the stage, so that the other applicants can't see what's happening. The test will be over as soon as we've chosen all thirty-two of our players'