part 2

you were so in love... - in response sundrop picked you up in his arms , he was blushing because he was so in love with you too. he placed you down on the soft floor . he would have gotten carried away and taken you backstage, but your manager was still watching. sundrop smirked at you, as he knew you would sneak back soon for him. you looked back at your manager, in response he said "well ill leave you with the keys and you can lock up at 12:00 . it was 8:13 , so you had a while untill lock - up time. "see you tomorrow at 5:30 pm ,Y/N." you nodded in response as he left the room , as you heard the door shut, you felt warm hands rush round your hips, picking you up - he brings you to the back stage rooms where he stays during nap time for the children. "ill let moon take care of the children while we have our time together." you blush in response . you sit down for a second, as you hear the tap running, he rushes towards you and hands you a glass of water "here you g-" he loses balance and spills the water over your shirt. "do you have a spare shirt?" you say to sundrop "yes, i do , ill grab it for you" he goes over to his draw of clothes and rummages for a shirt . you begin to lift your shirt off , forgetting you didnt put a bra on today. as he couldnt resist, sundrop took a peek, but didn't realise you were facing his way. in amazement, he stares at your topless body and runs over to you, pushing you onto his bed, he began to unzip your jeans , throwing them onto the floor. he reached over to take your pants off and brings them down to your ankles and he rushes his soft fingers up you- it feels so good you sigh in delight . he made the best motions inside of you, like you have never felt before - it was so good. *TIME SKIP* hours pass and you zip your jeans back up. SHOULD I MAKE PART 3 ? TELL ME!!