The begining

My name is Connor Alagondor. But I go by gravis these days. I was born in a small village with my twin sister Elisa. I wasn't born strong. I was born with weak bones and weak muscles
Unlike my sister who was smart, strong, and good at everything. One day I was outside on an autumn day walking around and just trying to enjoy the day. I found a local bookstore and thought Why not?'' So I went inside and started reading. The book store owner came over to me and told me he was closing and that I was in their reading for 8 hours. I get up and apologize and walk out. It's late and dark so I start walking home. As I am walking I feel a chill down my spine thinking that It was just cold. I try to take a shortcut down an alley to get home faster. A second or two in it happens. A dark hooded figure jumps in front of me with two swords drawn. I stumble and fall back in fear. They dash faster than I can see and put the swords at my throat. I look at them in sheer fear of my life. The cold wind blows and pushes their hood off. What I see next I can't even begin to explain. I saw a white-haired elf with horns and her face screamed beauty. She was a dark elf or as others know a Drow. She looks at me and whispers Are you an Alagondor. I look at her and unconsciously nod. She then whispers then I can kill you any last words. I just look at her and say "You're so beautiful."
Saying this seems to throw her off and make her step back. But I don't move or run. She looks at me confused and in shock. She tells me she is trying to take my life. I try to stand up and fall on my face again. She looks at me and I tell her that I was born with weak muscles and bones and that I have always been On the weaker side of things. So I was an easy target for her. But she put her swords away and gave me her hand. I look at her then take it. She helps me up and then she helps me the rest of the way home. When I turn around to thank her she's gone.
The next day I asked my mother to bake me some cookies and I asked for some glasses when she asked me what for. I "lied" and said I'm going to hang out with a friend. Later at about the same time of night, I go to the ally and wait for the elf. I open the pouch of cookies and poor two glasses of milk and wait. A half-hour later I hear the gulping down of milk from the other glass. I look to see her. I tell her that I never did get her name and she just starts bursting out laughing. She looks at me almost yelling " you wanna know the name of the assassin sent to kill you." I just looked at her with a serious face and nodded. She looked shocked but gave in. Her name is kalastria. I call her Kala for short. I ask her why a skilled assassin is after a weak kid like me. She looks at me confused and asks me if I know nothing of my last name. I tell her it's my name, it's not like I'm a nobleman. She sits back and just smiles and nods. Then she tells me that there are two more assassins that were sent but they were sent after my sister and father. I stand up immediately and ask why she would tell me this and she just sat quietly. I start running out of the alley home to see what has happened. When I get home I see everyone doing fine and just eating a good dinner. I watch through the window and I hear footsteps behind me. I look and see Kala. And bow to her asking her to train me to get stronger. She surprisingly accepts.
The next day I wait till nightfall and we meet in the forest somewhere quiet. She starts having me run, do push-ups, sit-ups, and so many other basics that by doing one of each made me fall to the ground in pain. This continues for days. One day she looks at me while we are on break and tells me I am a gravis. I think she said. I ask her what that is and she tells me it's a word that drow use who have weak if any muscles. Two years go by and I've improved and me and Kala have even grown closer as friends. After a few more months of intense training, Kala then starts teaching me how to fight with a sword. One day when I get home my sister decides to challenge me to an arm-wrestling match and I agree. I tell her not to hold back and she agrees. When me and my sisters link hands her face shows shock. I ask her what's wrong and she tells me nothing. Our mother says go and we go all out. Its neck and neck throughout it all and then I see my sister get distracted so I make my move and strike. I won. The next day I tell Kala about it and she just smiles and gives me a hug. To celebrate I invite her to dinner. She says that she can't because of her race. I tell her that I will bring dinner here then. She tells me that that's not necessary but I do it anyway. So I brought enough food that I had my mom help cook.
Thirty minutes before I leave to meet up I look through my clothes to see my nicest set. But it is all pretty much the same. My dad walks in on me and looks at me suspiciously and asks what I am doing. I tell him that I am meeting someone. I try on a shirt and I realize that My clothes have gotten smaller because of the muscle mass I have gained. My dad's eyes widen almost like a light bulb and he starts to tease me saying that I am going on a date. I tell him that it's nothing like that. And that I am just having dinner with someone. He laughs and lends me one of his shirts and then winks at me and wishes me good luck. I just blush while being annoyed with him. When I get to the usual spot I set up a blanket and the food and wait. I see Kala walking in and man do I feel underdressed.