―☆ closet sucks ,, why not break it ?★

。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. 。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. 。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

k so first of all for context Miya asked "the gang" (Hiromi AKA Shadow, Kaoru AKA Cherry, Kojiro AKA Joe, Langa, Reki and ofc me) bc he wanted to tell us smth and so when they all arrive is when this ff starts. 

By the way, - I repeat - I already said it in the description but this fanfic is like me x miya, it's not an x reader, just so you know !!

。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。 .。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。 .。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

My pov  :

Everyone was sitting in the same table as always.

Joe spoke up first.

- So, kid, what'd you want to tell us? - He asked kinda confused.

Miya was never the type to "talk" about serious things nor ask to meet up to say something.

He stood up and started "the talk".

- Uhm so..- he started fidgeting with his fingers - BasicallyI'mpanandidkifI'mnon-binaryorademiboy - He spoke really fast.

- Huh? - We all said at the same time (except for Miya, ofc).

- I'm pansexual and I'm questioning if I'm a demiboy or non-binary... - He "confessed" while staring at the floor / his shoes. 

After he said that I noticed he looked kinda.. sad? nervous? Well, uncomfortable for sure. And also fidgety with his fingers. So I decided to just go up to him and hug him. He hugged me back. I could notice that he was a little more relieved and less nervous.

- Miya, we love you no matter what. - I said while still hugging him - We don't care if you're pansexual, a demiboy or non-binary, we'll always be here for you - I said while I separed myself - a little - from him to look him in the eyes. I also put my hand in his shoulders.

- Yeah, we support you - Cherry said.

- Yup! - Also said Reki and Langa.

Joe and Shadow just nodded

- Plus, I don't think anyone in this group is cis and hetero - I added - Except for Shadow? - I said turning around to look at him.

- Nope, I'm trans - He replied.

- Well, see? - I said turning back to MIya - There's nothing to be afraid of! - I said really happy and smiling. He smiled back.

- By the way, my pronouns are he/they now - They added to the first thing he said.

 - Ok, we'll call you "they" every now and then - Langa said.

'Wait, is he blushing or is it just me? Well, it must be because of embarrassment ' I thought to myself for a second.

- Now, let's just hangout like we normally do, 'kay? - I said.

- Ok! - He said while we both returned to our sits.

- So, what do you want to eat? - Joe asked.

As the others talked I realized something, I maybe have a chance with him..?