Adventure awaits

You stay at Zak's house sometimes..so he made a room for you. But most the time he would rather you go in his bed. You guys fight sometimes and have sex sometimes. Your apart of the ghost adventures crew. Have been for 2 years, but Zak doesn't like when you hang around Nick and Aaron by yourself.

It's morning time and you wake up in your room, you decided not to sleep in Zaks room because you guys was fussing. You are wearing short black pajama shorts and a black shirt top. (Btw you have long F/C hair and F/C Eyes). You head down the big stair case after getting ready.

You can hear Zak in the kitchen just sitting at the bar. You go into the kitchen and he looks you up and down and smirks.
Y/N: you got a problem with what I'm wearing or something... he responded, "no I was just looking at you, how come you didn't stay in my bed last night?" Y/N: oh did u miss me? You smile at him.  Zak walks behind you, and wraps his arms around your waist. He begins to kiss your neck on your g spot. You let out a little moan, you turn around with his arms still around your waist. You break away from his arms, walking away knowing he's still watching you wanting more.

Later on that day around 4:07 pm you and Zak are on two separate couches watching beetlejuice. You glance over at Zak, and ask.. "is Aaron, Nick, and billy coming over?" Zak glanced at you while on his phone, "Yeah they will be here soon, are u in a rush."
Y/N: Yeah I really need Nick rn, but I can wait. Zak looks at you in a curious way, "What do you mean by that?" You let out a little smirk, "it's none of your business last time I checked"... you both hear a ring at the door, you run too it but Zak steps in front of you and opens the door.

Y/N: hey guys I've missed you all. You hug everyone when they come through the door. Then they all sit on the couch, Nick and Y/N sit together and Aaron and Zak sit on the couch infront of the one your sitting at. And billy is sitting on the couch beside you.

Nick says to you, "hey didn't you need to show me something in your room?" You respond, "Yes, follow me" you both get up from the couch and about to head up the steps when you feel someone grave your wrist, you look behind you and Zak is standing there looking u dead in the eye, whispers too you "What the fuck do you think ur doing right now." You look at him pleased by the reaction, "I'm not doing anything daddy" you whisper back to him. Knowing that he is bulging in his pants rn, he groans when he hears that. Not knowing what to expect from it....