1.

I'm so excited! Today's the first day of my third year at UA highschool. This year I'm in the hero course, class 1-A, once again. I get my uniform on and go to my vanity. I put on eyeliner after I do my natural eyeshadow.  I then grab a natural, sparkly lip gloss and put it on my lips. I head downstairs to where my grandpa is, pro-hero Gunhead, and grab a cup of coffee. "Excited for the first-day kiddo?!" My grandpa says enthusiastically. 

   "Yes! I can't wait to see Mina-Chan and Mizu-Chan (A nickname for Mizuki)!" I say very happily.

   "Do you want me to drive you to school kiddo?" he asks as if he is saying please. I sigh but give in. 

    "Sure. But please don't get out and announce to the world you're my grandpa. I don't want people thinking I got in because of you." I say while looking at him with a serious face.

    "Fineeeee." He says as he gets up and tosses me two protein bars and I catch them with my telekinesis. "Nice catch."

   "Oh, before I forget, can I go to the studio after school?" I ask with puppy dog eyes.

"Sure, you have been working hard lately. But please be careful with your guitar. That thing cost a fortune.

     "YAYYYYY!! Thank you!" I say happily as I chug down my coffee and open up one of my protein bars. I go to my room put my guitar in my case and put it on my back. I head back out and grab my bag and slip on my shoes as I'm scarfing down my protein bar. We walk out to our car. It's a nice, black, Tahoe. I get in and open my phone to find a text in the group chat with Mina-Chan and Mizu-Chan. 

Minaaaa😈              Hey guys let's meet up at stairwell A

Mizuuuu🌚              Mk bet

                                                                                                                         Me               Okay see you guys soon!!  

     "Okay, we're here kiddo!" Grandpa says while smiling. "Give me a hug." He says as he opens his arms. I go in for a hug and he starts crying. 

   "GRANDPA, IT'S OKAY!!" I say not so surprised.

   "Have good day kiddo. Go easy on the other poor kids." He says chuckling while still crying. 

   "Okay, grandpa. Bye, Love you." I say while getting out of the car. Before I close the door i wave and smile and he does the same. I go back to the group chat and I walk right into something. Or shall I say, someone? 

Author's note: Hi guys, sorry it isn't much I'll update soon. This fanfic is dedicated to @Vanilla_Creampuff. Also here is the question of the chapter: What's your favorite color? Mine's Sage Green. Comment what your's is. Welp, bye for now! 

 Welp, bye for now!