moodboard // summary

Jena Chen and Niall Horan were each other's person until they ruined everything

While it wasn't easy, Jena has made peace with the fact that they'll never be the same again and that she'll never hear from him again. That is, until he texts her out of nowhere telling her that he's back in the small town that he left two years ago.

As if that isn't enough to turn Jena's world upside down, he's intent on spending as much time with her as he possibly could. It is as if he wants to go back to the way they were, which Jena thinks is impossible. But Niall Horan is the most stubborn person she's ever met and when he sets his mind on something, he'll always get it. And that's how Jena finds herself spending more and more time with him.

When old feelings resurface, Jena starts to realise that she has seen this story before and she refuses to let it end the same way: with her getting her heart broken and Niall leaving the town.

But does every story — the one that starts with her trying not to fall for him — has to end the same way?

~*~

hii friends! so... this is happening. i started writing this because i was thinking of writing a christmas mini fic but then i started getting more ideas and i just knew i had to turn it into a full length fic. i swear this story and the characters have a mind of their own. it's like they're begging for me to write them and that's why i've decided to not only write this story, but also to share it with you guys because let's face it, i can't seem to bring myself to leave this community. anyway, would love to hear your thoughts about this. excited? not excited?