Prologue

I met him when we were freshman in high school. I was being picked on by some kids from our class, I begged and pleaded for them to stop to just leave me alone but, they wouldn't stop.
After awhile I noticed they became quiet, I didn't notice nor did I hear anyone walk up. When I looked up the boy in front of me had black hair, and was wearing red ripped jeans with black combat boots and a white hoodie.
      "Did no one teach you that if you're going to bully someone...bully someone your size?" The dark haired boy asked the kids, "This doesn't concern you, so why don't you go back to the Hot topic you crawled out of?" The blonde girl asked the boy who was still protecting me.

          "Well how bout we make a deal?" The boy replied to the two kids, "what kind of deal?" The jock asked. "If you let my girlfriend come freely with me I'll consider not slaughtering you two tonight." The boy replied.

The two kids stood there stunned at what the boy just said to them. Eventually after some thinking the two decided to take the deal. "Thanks for that." I said to the boy, "you're welcome." He said back to me.
"Whats your name?" I asked him, "Zack, what's yours?" He replied in return, "cat." I answered.
"Well cat what are you doing right now?" He asked, "probably ditching this hell hole and going to Starbucks." I say to him, " would you like to join? I asked sweetly.
"Sure why the fuck not...besides I wanna know more about my "girlfriend"." He said. I felt my face turn into a tomato color, "well let's go then." I said confidently, he smiled and followed me out the front doors of the school.

And that's how I met my future serial killer husband.