Finding out

Y/n's POV

Today was a big day for me because after 3 years I get to see my brother Clay. I was going to stay in his house with Nick.

I knew Nick since I was 8 years old and he was 10 now im 17 and he's 20. Its going to be my birthday in a few weeks and tomorrow Im going to the airport to go to Florida. It was already 10pm so I went to bed because I have to get up at 6am.

Time skip when we are already in Florida because Im lazy

Clay's POV

I'm waiting for Y/n at the airport with Nick.

After about 5 minutes later I spot Y/n in the crowd, I run to her and she runs to me

"Clay!"

"Y/n!"

Y/n's POV

"I've missed you so much you shit." I said. "Oh not as much i have missed you, you bitch." Me and Clay hug for for felt like 2 minutes. I mean come on I haven't seen my brother since he moved to Florida with nick and that was 3 years ago.

After we head outside to the car I see Nick and also give him a hug.

"Hey Y/n long time no see."

"Nick I've missed you so much how are you doing?" "I'm doing grea-" "Y/n come and help me put your bags in the car!" "Ok I'm coming!"

After that we start heading to nick and clay's place.

Nick's POV

"Have you told Y/n yet?" "No not yet, do you think she will be mad?" "That you haven't told them that you're Dream and Im Sapnap then Yeah."

"Really Sapnap." Clay says while giving me a mean face.

"What Im kidding I don't really think that they will be mad at us just surprised and remember to tell them that George, Ranboo, and tubbo are coming tomorrow."

"Ok."

Y/n's POV

While im taking my bags out of the car i see that Clay and Nick are talking about something and I think it's serious because i see Clay give Nick his mean face.

After i unload my bags we all head inside.

"Hey Y/n me and Nick want to tell you something." "Y/n do you know what the dream smp is?" Why were They asking me about some Minecraft dudes, I said in my head.

"Yeah why?" "So you know who Dream and Sapnap are." " yep." I say with a confused face. "Im Dream and Nick is sapnap." When Clay said that i thought he was lying so i said, "Oh really? I don't believe you, do you have proof." I say, I mean what if Clay isn't lying he sometimes lies to me but I can tell When he's lying. And right he doesn't look like he's lying.

"Oh come on Y/n you know that im not lying you really think i would lie about this." I mean he's got a point.
-----------------------------------------------
A/N: Hey It's Ace This is my first ever story im sorry if this is bad, Just to let you guys know There will be NO SMUT in story because Ranboo Is uncomfortable with that stuff if you have any ideas for this story that you'll like me to put in the story pls comment so i can put your idea in the next chapter bye have a great day and stay safe :)