The Sound of Your Voice

Earpods buried in both of your ears. Laying on the bed oh, so comfortably with the blanket wrapped warmly around your body.

The phone screen is blank. Not completely but a black background with 'Nqrse' pinned on the screen and some kind of logo.

Even though the screen was not moving, you could hear the sound from your earpods that were connected to your phone.

"Evenin'..." A deep voice sounded from the other side. You squeaked, fangirling in your pillow.

Namahaousou. Or a live broadcast set up by a person in Niconico live, but of course the man would not revealed his face to his fans hence only a blank screen showed on your phone.

"Ah, you know what. Last time I was eating takoyaki at some kinda stall. And oh God, I think that was the best takoyaki I have ever had. I fell in love. I could eat them everyday in every meal."

You chuckled. A damn deep voice, nice rapping, but with that cute attitude. You fell in love just by hearing his voice. And one of the most important part, he is funny. Cute and funny with good voice. Aren't he perfect?

"Ahem..." You heard him clearing his throat. "Let's not waste any more time and start reading these letters. Damn, as usual, you guys sent a lot."

"So here we have..."

---

Around 20 minutes later, after a few letters have been read, finally! The moment you have been waiting for 20 minutes!

"Next, we got a letter from 'Your No. 1 Favourite Simp Next Door'?" You heard him laughed his ass off very close to your ears (I mean, you were wearing an earpods so...)

Nqrse kept on laughing his ass off until a few seconds, or perhaps minutes passed by. Which you did not even mind. Please, laugh even more, you thought.

"So 'Your No. 1 Favourite Simp Next Door' said, 'I love you. I love your voice. I love it when You're rapping." Nqrse stopped reading and continue his laugh. "This person, so cheeky. Im getting embarrassed." He cleared his throat and continued, "I love your laugh. I'd listen to you talking to bring me to sleep, to fill my loneliness night. Long story short, I love your whole being." Nqrse scratched his cheek in embarrassment. Only God knows how red his face was.

You in your room screamed on your pillow. "He read my letter!" You hugged your pillow tightly, imagining it was Nqrse.

Breathe in and out, you calmed yourself down. Although your heart still beating very fast after he replied your letter with a thank you, saying he was grateful for the love you poured for him and a small laugh following after.

As time passed by, you could not held your eyelids which were getting heavier. Nqrse's voice was like a lullaby to you. A deep but soft voice, as if whispering sweet nothing to you and only you.

Finally, you fell into a deep slumber.

---

2 hours felt so short everytime he do a libe broadcast and read fans' letters. Even though Nqrse have expressed his gratefulness each and every time, it still didn't exactly explained how much he thankful for the love he received.

He stood up from his chair after making sure the microphone is off, the computer have been shut down, and stretched. Sighing and moaning at the relief.

He shut the door of his broadcasting room off and walked towards the main bedroom. There was someone, the love of his life, the one he adore much was sleeping peacefully with her phone in her hand still on. He took the phone and 'the broadcast has ended' showed on her screen.

The phone was put carefully on the nightstand as he climbed the bed slowly as to not wake the sleeping beauty.

"Mhh, Naruse... Why are you here?" You turned your head to the man behind when you felt his arms snaked around your waist.

"Hey, My No. 1 Favourite Simp Next Door. I'm done for the day." Holy brother, the voice you fell in love with approached your ear as if you was still sleeping and in a dream. "So... My voice bring you to sleep through your loneliness, eh?"

You turned your whole body to face him. "How did you know?!"

"How couldn't I?" He asked back.

"I really love your voice. I don't mind if you talk 24/7, honest."

His laughed made you smiled. "You sure you want me to rap you lullaby?"

"Yes. You think I would say no?"

"I most definitely didn't think you would say yes."

"Well, now you know that you're wrong."

"Well, then..." He cleared his throat and instead of rapping, he sang you the "Sayonara Midnight". At first you were blushing at the very first lyrics of the song. Condom and 'koibito'. But his soft voice singing brought you back to sweet dream.

---

OMAKE

You woke up when you felt a rustling next to you. You opened your eyes to see the love of your life, the one you adore were sleeping soundly with his lips parted. You chuckled and gave him a peck on the cheek.

Your movement woke him up. He opened one eye and turned to you. "Morning, princess."

The very first sound you heard after you opened your eyes was the heavenly sexy voice which was deeper than the rest of the day. You laughed and pinched his nose, "You sound super deep."

He closed his eyes back and wrapped his arms around you, about to get back to sleep. You relaxed your whole body into his embrace. The same voice before you sleep and the moment you wake up. You couldn't imagine how to live without him anymore.