Proluge

he staid away as he watched with anger in his eyes. i felt his glare follow me as i paced the bedroom. my words had fallen ill for i could not speak them. his arms crossed as he stood tall, his suit had no wrinkles it was stiff. his face didn't change shape as i went and sat at my vanity. i looked in the mirror his gaze was still on me. my heart ached as thoughts of moments before replayed in my mind. he saw me with his best friend, i was raped, by the guy who was there at family events, who was the best man in our wedding. the guy i thought i could trust. yet, here we are i cheated he didnt want to hear it. he has taken his best friend's side, before his wife's, and now i'll have to go through hell to get his trust back. he won't see me cry a tear for i will be strong. our relationship was good till i caught him cheating, three months into our relationship, with his assistant. i brought it up once and got the shit beat out of me, he said it was his life and i didn't have a say in it. i can't say anything to the police, since hes the governer of the state and he'd make sure not to get in trouble, hes big and power full im just his slave.
    the one thing i've asked for he "can't" give me, he says it doesn't fall in his life plan. i just want a baby. i've asked him since we got married for one. he told me if i was that lonely to go get a puppy. i havent talked to my friends or my family in almost 4 year since we tied the knot. i can't call or text them, he says its to much contact with the outside world, but he just dont want his true colors shown.