Chapter one : new people,new life

TW: swearing
It was around 7:23 in the morning and my younger brother was screaming at the top of his lungs, like he was being murdered, Which I didn't mind really because he was really annoying. He made streams daily so I couldn't get any sleep and not to mention that most of his videos had him screaming like an idiot. I don't think he was streaming so I wanted to scare him in his room, but before I could do anything I had to put at least a little make up on. I looked like a literal rat. I only put on a little foundation mascara and eye liner the normal stuff and then I was ready.

I would open his door then sneak under his chair and scare the living shit out of him.I got dressed and went out of my beautiful room. I walked over to his room which had a big red "T" on it I opened it a little only enough to see him and his screen.I was right he wasn't streaming but he was talking to someone else, not someone I've sawn before. He looked good he had brown hair a nice smile and brown eyes, it felt like I couldn't control my body anymore and I fell and banged into the floor with a thud. Tommy looked back and sighed.

" Y/N get out my room I'm filming a video!! "

I rolled over and screamed at my faillment. The man on the call asked who I was, which was understandable I would ask as well. I stared at Tom and he stared back at me. Hesitantly, he told the man and other people on the call I was his older sister and they all were surprised and asking a bunch of questions. I heard mum call us so me and Tom had to go downstairs to see what was going on, Tommy said bye to everyone and I awkwardly walked downstairs with him.

Nothing really good happened, they just said they had a business trip to do and would be away for a week. Fuck . I would have to look after this little shit of a child. Tommy suggested that if he could of go to his friends house which was only an hour away which she replied with he could along as a drove him there and stayed with them for a bit. I was bored so I went to my room then just went in my bed I heard a knock on my door I groaned then said to come in, and of corse it was tommy.

"I know you probably not take me but I'm begging you pleaseee ! "
He sounded like a begging child asking for the new I-phone. Then it hit me.
"I will..if you do my laundry for a week >:) " I said with a grin on my face
" why do you have to be like this..FINE I'll do it please just say yess"
And that was it that was all I needed, before we knew it we were in my car ready to go. I asked if he could pit in the post code for where they would meet up and we were on our way.He picked the music first and I was surprised , he had an ok taste of music , they were mostly made from his friends aswell.

☀︎︎✔︎ time skip ✔︎☀︎︎

We were in Brighton then the navigation turned off, I had no idea where to go and Tommy was asleep. I pulled over in front if sone offices and I didn't know what to do, didn't want to wake him up or I'll be sorry.. !.. I took him phone of his hand and turned it on. Ugh , of course a password. I got his thumb and put it on the home button. Yes! I went on his called and went on the first one I saw.

WILBR SOOT

Hopeing it wasn't an old man I called the number. Ring Ring .
"Tommy stop calling me!" I froze his voice.. It was.. So smoothing..
"hello??" i fell back onto reality and answered
"um hi, as you can tell this isn't Tommy I'm
Y/N im tommys sister i was wondering of you can tell me where you live so I can take him there."

" oh not again..Ok can we please go on face time so I can see him. It's just I get a bunch of scammers trying to find where I live. ".

" I'm so sorry to hear that! Anyway yes I can totally do that ! Just be sure to answer."

WILBRS POV:
Oh.. that was different they normally hang up even so..her voice it was so smoothing and calm could get lost in it..shit she was calling..
he answered .

.* time skip cuz I'm lazy *.
Y/N POV :
I was driving and talking to Wilbur until Tommy started walking up so I suddenly said bye and hung up. I also turned my music up. I went to Wilburs house without Tommy being suspicious of me. Since my music was on when he was asleep and he covered his ears as I sang a big heart out,we were at wilburs house and I had to finish the song since you can't leave a song on a Clift hanger. I finished and I was about to open the door and,
"AAHHHH" I screamed , there was a big tall man, the one I saw on the screen and I almost fainted.