Part-5 Lisa's substitute

Errors Fixed

(Taehyung Y/N both were quarreling again but stopped bcoz of the door bell,
Y/n went to open the door she was already upset that she couldn't talk to Soobin now she is shocked to see the person on doorstep)

Y/n: Liss-shi???
Lisa: *coldly* Yes me!... Now will u plz side I want to meet MY TAE (she said last two words with a pressure to show Y/n that Taehyung belongs to her, She aside y/n nd enter in house Y/n was about to close the door but one hand prevent the door Y/n look at that person in wonder.)

??? : Whatt!! Where is ur manners can't u greet ur guests hmph!! Forgot it. I'm here for my Oppa.

(That person came along with Lisa. Except Taehyung other BTS members already know that she'll surely come to meet Taehyung when she won't find him in company. Lisa run nd hugged Taehyung tightly where Taehyung hands still straight instead being happy to look Lisa he was in wondering why she came here. He break the hug nd asked)

Taehyung: Hey Lisa! Why u here?
??? : She came here with me Oppa.
(When everyone eyes went to the voice owner Taehyung smiled to look at the person but not others)

Taehyung: Jennie!!!! When did u came back?
(Jennie Taehyung both smiled nd she hugged him. Y/n was wondering who is Jennie she want to ask Jungkook but they all already have a annoyed face to see Jennie.)

Jennie: Yesterday night Oppa.
Taehyung: Then why u coming now.
Jennie: I was with Lisa.

A/n: Who are wondering like Y/n who is she so she is Kim Jennie, Taehyung's cousin. She couldn't attend his wedding coz she was out of country. Jennie nd Lisa are best frnds too.

Jennie: But oppa am regretting why I wasn't at ur wedding. I missed ur amazing wedding. Ur INDIAN BRIDE also.
(She went to Y/n look her head to toe nd smirked) So u are the substitute for Lisa. Not bad btw so how much money they paying u for this nd why u wearing my brother's clothes? Does S*x also allowed in contract?

(Y/n look her in shock nd except Lisa others are bit angry with Jennie words but they all know she always like this that's why no one like her much except Taehyung coz she is his cousin but he also don't like her rude behavior she always speak boldly whatever came in her mouth.)

Jungkook: *shout* Yahh!! Stop ur evil tongue Jennie. Y/n is wearing Taehyung's clothes coz her bags not arrived yet.

(Lisa was angry when she noticed y/n clothes)

Lisa: *shout* Then why Taehyung clothes nd Tae u never let me wear ur clothes then why her huhh? (She went near to y/n) Nd u Y/n don't u dare to snatch my Tae he only loves me. This marriage is just for 3 months so u better know ur limits.
(Taehyung was annoyed by both these girls behavior)
Taehyung: Lisa!!! Will u stop making scene.

Y/n: *poker face* Lisa-shi!! Am not interested in UR TAE. Take him he is all urs nd I don't have time for making UR TAE mine coz I have so much things to do.
(Lisa was mortified what Y/n said to her nd others are sniggering before Lisa give any rply to Y/n she turned to Jennie nd said.)

Y/n: Nd u miss Jennie am ur frnd's substitute coz that was ur frnd's idea, it's not my choice I was forced to do this nd yes bighits paying me but not for being ur so called brother's wife, they paying me coz I work there nd still working there nd if u both done then excuse me I have work.