𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Insomnia ~ Daya

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing and I lazily reached my hand out to shut it off. As soon as I fluttered my eyes open, my heart started to race in panic until I finally realized where I was. In Italy.

The hotel we were staying at was extremely pristine, it made my eyes bulge out the moment we stepped in. It was mainly themed white and silver with large guest bedrooms, VIP bedrooms and a dining area near the sea. Yves had booked the VVIP section for us but we had separate rooms since our relationship was private and illegal.

I unlocked my phone to find a text from Yves. I immediately tapped it before reading what it said.

𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘵 7 𝘰'𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬. 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦, 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯.

I turned my head to check the clock. 6.30AM. I flung myself out of bed and ran into the bathroom without a second thought. I was going to be late. Very late, I thought as I scrubbed my body in the shower, the water spraying all over my body.

I slipped out as swiftly as possible then went to my closet to dress up. I picked out a tight white pencil skirt with a slit on the side then a matching body hugging top with thin straps and some clear block high heels. I also took time to do some minimalistic makeup.

I curled my hair as fast as possible, cursing under my breath as I realised that I hadn't put my books and documents together.

I quickly spritzed some perfume all over myself then gathered all the papers I had surprisingly put together in advance including my notepad and stationery.

I checked myself in the mirror one more time and after deciding I looked good enough, I collected my card and got out of the room.

A squeal escaped my lips as I lifted my head to look up at the handsome giant before me. He stared down at me, analysing my outfit and I watched his eyes slowly darken.

"I hope I'll be able to concentrate in the meeting," he winked and I laughed, tiptoeing high up to hug him.

"I had missed you for the short time we were away from each other," I whispered while he kissed me gently.

"I missed you more, and we'll compensate soon. Remember what I told you on your first day," Yves mumbled into my ear while squeezing my ass as I nodded, my skin growing goosebumps at the effect of his warm breath.

"Yes I do." I whispered and bit my lip hard when he lightly smacked it.

"Good girl. Come on," he gestured for me to go first whilst he followed behind.