𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘~𝐎𝐍𝐄

Chapter 21

Chapter 21

"What's wrong?" His voice was laced with panic.

"I've realized something," I whispered, staring deep into his mesmerising eyes.

"What?"

"I've realized that-" I inhaled deeply, "that I love you." His face immediately lit up upon hearing my statement.

"I'm so happy to hear that from you Isla," he kissed my forehead gently. "I know it's been three months, but I feel so certain about my feelings, I'm certain that I am in love with you Isla." He pushed a small strand of hair out of my face.

"Well I am in love with you too Yves." I giggled playfully as his hands went around my waist and mine around his neck.

He looked so handsome in the dim lighting of the room, the light casting a five o'clock shadow over his features.

He was so beautiful that I wanted to kiss him so hard all of a sudden, I wanted to feel his soft skin on mine, his lips over mine as his calloused hands roamed all over my body.

"You're doing it again aren't you?" He murmured into my ear whilst squeezing my thigh gently with his large hand.

"Hmm," I hummed again as he kissed my earlobe, his lips moving down to my collarbone. My hands tightened around the shirt he was wearing the moment our lips reconnected.

Yves pushed us down onto the soft, plush mattress, the kiss fueling more passion, more desire as his hand slid under the fabric of my dress to my thigh. I was suddenly thankful for wearing a sexy garment underneath my dress.

His gargantuan body hovered over my petite one, his muscles supporting his weight so he wouldn't crush me. I couldn't stop inhaling his powerful scent, which was slowly driving me crazy and increasing my wanton. Holy shit.

"I want to know if you're ready for this. There's no going back once we begin," his chest vibrated as he spoke.

"I'm ready Yves. I want this, I want you." I whispered the last part as his lips tugged up into a satisfied smile.

"That's all I wanted to hear from you baby," Yves' voice deepened even more than before, my excitement bubbling when he kissed my shoulder and moved down to the exposed skin on my chest.

"You've kept me waiting," I gave him a pout, his gleaming silvery eyes flicking back to my face.

"I know I have. I don't want to have sex with you Isla, that's not something that would fulfill the both of us. I want to make sweet love to you," I felt a familiar stir in my womb upon hearing Yves' words.

He made me feel so special, so wanted, so womanly and so worthy. Worthy of his touch and best of all, his love.

His tongue entered my mouth as I once again fiddled with the buttons on his shirt. This time he didn't stop me, his own hand sliding further up my dress until the material had slid up to my hips.