𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘~𝐓𝐖𝐎

Chapter 22

Chapter 22

I woke up to the smell of freshly brewed coffee wafting through the air. My eyes slowly fluttered open and my hand reached out to Yves' side.

My heart thumped rapidly against my chest when I realized that he wasn't there but smiled lazily when I saw the toast, yogurt and fruit salad.

I sat up but immediately blushed when I looked down at my naked body that was covered in red hickeys. We had both outdone each other last night and every time I thought about it, it made my toes curl in excitement.

I basically ate the food within five minutes and hummed at the taste of the coffee. He knew the amount of sugar I took for some reason and just how strong I wanted it.

I couldn't help but take his pillow and inhale his delicious aquatic scent. It was unique and I was one hundred percent sure I'd never smelt it anywhere else. I held it over my bare breasts whilst I inhaled him, enjoying the feel of the expensive cotton against my skin.

"A great way to start your morning huh?" I froze when I heard his powerful voice echo through the room. I rolled my lips in embarrassment and contemplated on facing him or not.

"Good morning," I opened one eye and once I did, my friend down there tingled in excitement.

He was only dressed in some perfectly fitting grey joggers, his white Calvin Klein waistband peeking out and giving me a small sight of his defined V-Cut. Don't even get me started on his huge abs.

Yves slowly pushed himself off the door frame and walked over to me. After settling on the egde of the luxurious bed, he reached his arm out to pull me closer to his warm self. He tugged my arm gently but I didn't budge.

"You might as well eat the pillow Isla," he chuckled when I refused to let go of it.

"It's not my fault you smell so nice. Where did you even buy it?" I gave him a curious look.

"I got this other company to make it for me. It's specialised, for Yves Nicholson only." He smirked at me.

"Oh! Well I love it," I took another whiff as he chuckled.

"How was your sleep?" Yves' hand rested on my sheet-covered thigh.

"Hmm, you kept me warm so I'd say I enjoyed it, enjoyed the breakfast too thanks." I smiled widely.

"Good to hear. I enjoyed mine too but you could make my morning better," he licked his lips before giving me a devilish smile.

"How?"

"A good morning kiss," Yves simpered, his light grey eyes, a small glint of lust flashing across them.

"No, I have to brush my teeth first." I pushed my hair out of my face, my body still covered my the pillow.