𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘~𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Till The End ~ Nurko

"Now, I will admit it and say that you both make a hot couple," Aiden smirked as he ate some cereal.

"When are you going to decide to shut up and stop snooping in our business?" I nudged him as he laughed.

"Hmm, let me think, neverr." He dragged the word, making me roll my eyes.

"I think we should celebrate, you're going to be my sister-in-law." He held up his glass of fruit juice.

"That's enough Aiden. Our sex life is none of your concern and definitely something you shouldn't bother speculating," Yves' powerful voice echoed from a mile away as his strong aquatic scent filled the whole kitchen in a second.

I felt myself tingle just by seeing his face, his tall, muscular body clad in a sexy suit and his deep manly voice.

"I'm happy for you man, it's the first time you're having a relationship-"

"Right. If you ever mention this story again after this, I'll be unapologetically snapping your neck in half. See you in the car Isla," he walked out and I stood up to follow.

"Bye bitch." I smirked as he flipped me off. I cackled loudly before walking out to where Yves had his car parked. Once I had slid into the sleek white Corvette, I smiled warmly at him.

"I see why you kept it away from him. He's been talking about it to me since we came back," I giggled as he exhaled slowly.

"I know. It's because I have never really had something so serious and I've never had a relationship. I understand his excitement," Yves turned the ignition on.

"I feel so honored. Is it because of your 'terms and conditions' at the start?" I probed innocently.

"Yes. Most people just want a relationship with me just for financial security, personal pleasure, status and many more but I don't want that. I want forever, I don't want divorce or break ups, it's immature for me." He explained, his grey eyes boring into my hazel ones.

"Wow. That's interesting, I want forever too." I whispered quietly but he managed to hear it.

"I'm glad to hear that." Yves kissed me gently before driving out of the huge luxurious gates.

The drive to work was quite short mainly because Yves kept me entertained and we had so much to talk about. I slipped out of his car and followed him into the building that oddly had more people than usual.

It made me wonder if there was anything happening but my guesses were proved right when I saw Mr. Daniels and Sienna emerge from the elevator.

I gasped when Yves wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me in the other direction before Terence saw us.