𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘~𝐒𝐈𝐗

Chapter 26

Chapter 26

I sighed wistfully to myself, admiring the beautiful view of nature overlooking the high balcony. I had been doing that for the past five days apart from crying.

I had taken a taxi all the way to a rare and secluded hotel that cost an awful lot, but it was worth it. I was certain that no one would find me here for some time. Despite being away from Yves, I still responded to his mail and made some phone calls on his behalf.

Last night, I had gotten far too aroused, thinking about his touch, his kisses, that I spent majority of my night touching myself and I even got the confidence to send him some hot nudes.

He had viewed them, but he hadn't responded, but then I didn't really regret it. It was in the moment, life goes on. I guess they'd make him miss me more too.

I hadn't seen him since the time I saw him and Emma in his study. I knew that he was innocent but I just needed some time to reflect on my life in peace.

It had been my parents' death anniversary three days ago and it had been such a long and hard day for me. I needed a reason to be alone, I just wanted to mourn in seclusion.

I was learning to heal, to recover from the pain that never left. I knew they were in a better place but whenever I thought of them, I got very sad. Especially as I reminisced the day I was informed of their death.

I was feeling much better today and I was evidently in a improved mood, I thought as I poured myself a cup of coffee. I felt happy and calm. Even at 4PM, I was in a short cream silk dress that barely went past my thighs and my hair was in a messy bun.

I didn't think of anything depressing, neither did I cry or reminisce about Yves. I missed him terribly but I never called him. He didn't do so either. I was starting to think that he probably was giving me space and time like I initially wanted, or that he just didn't give a damn.

I sighed softly before walking back into the room as tiny droplets of rain from the thick dark clouds started falling.

I shut the glass door when the rain started pouring cats and dogs then headed to the bathroom. It felt like a great day to take a hot shower and stay in bed while watching Netflix.

I brushed my teeth thoroughly then stripped my clothing. I stared back at myself in the mirror, taking time to digest how much my body had developed.

My breasts were much fuller than before and my hips were wide and curvy. I surprisingly had a flat tummy despite my lack of exercise and my ass was quite shapely. Maybe sending him those images wasn't such a bad idea after all. I was about to get into the shower when I noticed something.

Aqua. I could smell it somewhere. There it was, his scent, it surrounded me like a whirlwind and I felt my heart pulsate.

I took a deep, shaky breath as I looked around the empty bathroom. There was no sign of him but I could sense his presence. His scent was another giveaway.