𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘~𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Chapter 27

Chapter 27

"Who knew you had a private island? Wow," I gaped as we descended from his large private jet.

He had decided that we take a little break from work and fly away to a private and peaceful place just the two of us after two straight months of working non-stop.

Aiden was going to take care of business while he was away, along with Yves' competent intern, Steve. I was so excited to be spending almost a week with him only. It would give us ample time to catch up on our love life; his words, not mine.

"I do. A few people know about this place, but no one really does." He told me as some bodyguards walked on either sides of us.

Whenever we travelled, there would always be intimidating guards around us because Yves was well-known and famous, so he needed back-up just in case something unpredictable happened.

No one really knew his whereabouts or his life because he was a very private person, and despite having social media, he never really posted about his life.

Only some professional photographs of him at events were up on the internet, some sneakily snapped while he was getting a coffee or something were also there and still girls all over the world managed to go crazy about them.

People didn't know about our relationship yet, and we both preferred it that way. I didn't really want to get a lot of attention, especially after my parents' unexpected death, then get perceived as a gold digger who is trying to get her luxurious life back by dating a well-known billionaire.

His fans and everyone around the world assumed he was still single and available, but only his close people knew, like Aiden.

"They take our devices?" I whispered to him as I gave the tall guard at the entrance my cell phone. He did too and all the other guards.

"Yes. We protect people's privacy on the island, so no one will leak information about anyone." He looked down at me with a smile as I held his large hand tightly.

"So that means no one will take pictures of us together?" He shook his head at my question. "Wow, no wonder only your rich friends know about this place."

"No one really cares about anyone's life around here. We could literally have sex on the beach and no one will ask," I gasped at his statement.

"Oh my gosh, Yves, you can't say that,"

"Why not? It's the truth," he shrugged with a tiny smirk.

"Oh wow. Wait, isn't that Simon Jets?" I gasped as I noticed one of the most prominent and famous actors in Hollywood.

"It is," Yves simply responded as I watched Simon kiss a young blonde woman who looked to be a beautiful model.

"Doesn't he have a wife?" I whispered curiously. I swore I had seen a picture of them two on the internet just over a week ago.