𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘~𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Chapter 28

Chapter 28

24/5 ~ Mimi Webb

I watched as Sienna walked over the bridge towards us, dressed in a skin tight yellow dress that hugged her tiny but curvy model body.

Her hair was in a beautiful French braid and she had worn yellow stilettos to finish the outfit off. She obviously looked drop dead gorgeous. Again. I managed to feel a tinge bit jealous concerning her effortless beauty.

"Hey guys," she beamed once she had reached the house. The response, to my surprise, was extremely enthusiastic. She was evidently loved by everyone at the table.

"Do you want us to leave?" Yves whispered into my ear.

"Yes please." He held my hand and helped me out of my chair. Sienna turned to the both of us, her eyes scanning my outfit then averting to Yves and then switching back to me. She gave me a wide smile, which shocked me, but I smiled back.

"You're already leaving? The party is just getting started." She widened her eyes at him.

"Yes. She's not feeling well, so we have to dash. I enjoyed the meal, everything. It was good having you all," he addressed the entire table, which cheered in response.

"Aw, get well soon Isla. I might stop by with some flowers and chocolate for you." She winked, and I suddenly felt horrible for ever hating her. She was really kind and nice to me. I thanked her then turned back to Yves.

We then walked down the bridge, our hands clasped together as I laughed at Yves' humorous jokes and stories. It had been a great evening, and I didn't regret joining him.

"Oh my gosh Yves, you got us the photographer?" I gasped when I noticed a woman walking up the magnificent bridge we had stopped to enjoy while staring at the glimmering stars.

"Of course. That's what you want, isn't it?" He kissed my forehead and I giggled lightly, my face briefly nuzzling into his chest.

"It is," I responded.

"Yes, then so be it. We'll get pictures." He turned to greet the enthusiastic photographer. She liked me at first sight, to the point where we didn't even shake hands but hugged.

"Amazing! Don't be shy with your poses," she praised as I wrapped my arms around Yves' torso, and his were on my waist.

We posed more, and surprisingly, Yves co-operated. If anything, he was more enthusiastic than I about getting our pictures taken.

She showed them to us afterwards, and there were over fifty of them, and they looked high quality and beautiful. Even at night, the images were very clear.

My favorites had been the ones were Yves had his hands on my ass as I stared up at him but with my back turned, and another where he had his hands around my waist, kissing my cheek as I giggled. We looked so happy, so romantic. So cute. So meant to be.