𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘~𝐎𝐍𝐄

Chapter 31

Chapter 31

My Blood ~ Twenty-One Pilots

I sighed heavily after leaving my bathroom. I had taken a long, refreshing shower in my bathroom and I was ready to type out Yves' emails and answer his calls. I was going to officially start going to Nicholson the next day, but I was currently working from home.

I heard my phone ringing and I grinned widely at the caller ID, "Zoë, oh my gosh. How are you?"

"Isla! My days, the pictures you sent me from your trip, I nearly thought it was some beautiful famous celebrity. I didn't even know you were dating Mr. Nicholson!" My heart stopped for a millisecond at her statement.

"Wait, what? What are you talking about?" I felt my body go pale.

"Didn't you see his Instagram? People are going CRAZY! Your face is perfectly hidden, I didn't recognize that it was you at first, but then you were wearing the exact outfit in the image you sent me hahah," I started laughing loudly. He had posted our pictures on social media? I blushed furiously at the thought alone.

"Well, you got me. Yes, we are together." I shook my head in amusement.

"HOLY SHIT! That's why I called, I'm super happy for you, you finally found yourself a man, a rich and hot one too!" She was basically screaming, making me realize how much I miss her.

"Aaw Zoë, thank you. Are you free today, I want to visit you? I miss you to death," I pouted.

"Oh yes! I don't have a lecture today, I can't wait to see you again!" She squealed happily as I joined her.

"You mentioned that he had posted us on his Instagram?" I minimised the call tab then tapped on the Instagram icon.

"Yes! The girls are going absolutely crazy, most of them are upset because he has been their teenage daydream, but he's taken now." She was laughing in satisfaction.

"Aaw, that's sad. Do you think someone recognised me?" I tapped on his verified account and gasped to myself.

He had posted only one image of us, and it was the one from the vineyard, where I was sitting in his laps with my back facing the camera and his hand was on my ass. It was hard to decipher who I really was because even my newly dyed long hair was tied up in a pin and my face was completely hidden.

I had dyed it black in contrast to my usual light brown hair colour, and I really liked it. The caption was a simple white heart and the word 'forever'.

His undeniably handsome face was visible, as he stared down with so much love at the mysterious beautiful woman in his laps. I felt very special as I stared at the clear, professionally photographed image.

He had only posted it two days ago but it already had eighty million likes and millions more of comments. I could tell people were interested and extremely invested in his life, because his previous picture from two months ago had twenty million likes.