𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘~𝐓𝐖𝐎

Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Ways Of Love ~ Bahari

"This section of the kitchen is almost complete, we just have to install the glass cupboards." The architect gestured to the black tiles.

There was a lot of ongoing drilling, demolishing, painting, restructuring, organising, repairing and many other things. Katerina, of course, was present.

I was currently listening to the architect along with Aiden, since Yves hadn't arrived. Something he was supposed to do an hour ago. I hadn't seen him in two days either.

"Great. He wants black glass, don't forget that." Aiden mentioned as he held my hand tight. He was still annoying as always, but still my close buddy.

"Of course, it has already been ordered. I hope he likes it, we've been working day and night, especially for the large fountain statue." He led us outside to where a white statue of a curvy naked woman stood. I nudged Aiden in surprise and slight disgust, and he gave me a smirk.

"Why would he choose this? This is so wrong, on so many levels." I eyed the huge statue.

"He's a bachelor, and he is probably into porn. He's one of the most prominent heartbreakers out there," he whispered-yelled to me and we both started snickering.

"Dude, he could have at least been discreet about it-"

"Nah, he's proud of it. Once in a while, he has models give him a private naked runway show. He's obsessed," Aiden told me and I gasped in horror. He was truly a sick man.

"Oh my gosh, is that why there are so many nude women portraits in his bedroom? Who is he anyway?" My voice had a hint of disgust.

"Charles Martinez. He's handsome, almost every woman wants a taste of him. Surprisingly, he's one of Yves' best friends. They get along really well, hence, the premium architectural services he's getting at a discount." Aiden gestured to the huge black-themed but gorgeous mansion.

"We're going to test the water now," the architecture caught our attention and we stared at the statue as a few construction workers opened the large valve. Water immediately started pouring from the statue's mouth and nipples, making me shake my head in pure disgust. I really needed to see this man and give him a piece of my fucking mind. He needed to be put behind bars.

"Great work, its good." Aiden clapped his hands as I gave him an 'are you out of your fucking mind' stare. He only laughed at my reaction, then shrugged with a smile.

"Thank you. We're yet to get the pond built near the entrance, that will roughly be complete in two weeks time." He told us as we walked across the fresh green grass.

Aiden and the architect decided to go and inspect the bathrooms, while I decided to play with the water from the fountain. I despised the statue, but it was good, refreshing water.