Chapter 1 (EDITED)

HEAVILY EDITED/REWRITTEN
[A/N: I know not EVERY alt person smokes, it's just I've been around and see it is very common within the alt community]
[(names) pronouns are they/them]

"It's pretty late to be out, Ya' know?"

Tommy startled looked up from his phone at me, grinning noticing it was just me. I smiled back chuckling at his startled look.

"You scared me!" he yelled punching my arm, I wince rubbing it laughing

"Pussy" I said laughing "Anyways come on, I got my snacks now" reaching into the bag in my hand I grabbed out a coke can and handed it to the blonde.

While walking I could notice he was tense, possibly of the fear of being on the street by his lonesome.

"I am not a pussy; I am a big man," he said while fiddling with the coke in his hand

"Ya' know, even big men like Philza Minecraft walk with friends at night, got be safe ya' know?" I say nudging his arm softly. He had a soft smile on his face, turning back to the road we kept walking.

"Hold on give me a sec," I say stopping and reaching into my jacket and grabbing out a cigarette and lighter. Putting it between my lips and lighting quickly I kept walking next to Tommy.

Tommy turned to scrunch his nose "You're a wrongen for that Ya' know?"

I shrug, turning to look at him unable to speak due to the cig in between my lips.

"[name]" he whines, stomping on the ground "now mum is gonna smell your drugs on me!"

"I got spray don't worry!" I say keeping the cig and smoke away from him "And they aren't drugs, dickhead"

"They are! They are, you're taking drugs right now!" he says yelling, making noise making people look at us. I shush him making sure to keep a little away from him to make sure the smoke doesn't get by him. "Stop being loud, will you? people are staring" I whisper

"You're being louder than me!" He says "With your chains and shit- going clink clank"

"CLINK CLANK " I wheeze, coughing due to the smoke. He laughed at my misery.

After a few minutes, his phone lit up, fishing his phone out of his pocket he smiled seeing the caller ID. I raised an eyebrow before taking a small hit.

"Sorry Wilbur can't call right now I'm out with my scary friend," Tommy said while holding back a giggle "want to say hello?"

"What are you talking about Tommy?" 'Wilbur' said on the other side sounding confused

Leaning in I lowered my voice making it rumbly "Hello there" I said before leaning back

"What the fuck Tommy? Who is that?" Wilbur asked before Tommy burst out laughing "I got to go now!" Tommy yelled before hanging up. We looked at each other before bursting out laughing. After calming ourselves down we kept walking down towards his house.

"You know, you can't keep using me as an excuse to scare your friends you know?" I said with a smile on my face. Tommy looked at me before whining "Come on it's always been fun!" I laughed shaking my head before putting out the bud and putting the bud into a pocket of my bag.

"Yeah, anyways here we are. OH- hold on" I said before grabbing out the spray and spraying Tommy to get the cigarette smell off him. "There we go, anyways let me waddle on over back to my place. Thank you for coming out with me." with a smile before pulling him into a hug. We stayed like that before I pulled away.

"I'll talk to you later Toms," I said while walking away

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm home!" I yell as I open the front door, quick to take off my jacket and bag. Hanging them on the hooks I took off my boots. Holding them in my hands I looked around the house,

"Hello? Anyone home?" I said while walking into the kitchen. Noticing a note on the counter I picked it up;

'Got called to work I'll see you tomorrow
- Love, Mum"

Sighing I set the note down before walking to my room, opening the door I looked around. Just the same; cluttered with stuff I have found over the years. My bed was still a mess except for the pile of plushies in the corner at the foot of the bed. Looking around I tossed my boots on the ground before sitting at my desk and turning on my PC. Logging in I pulled up Spotify and started my playlist.

As time went on I got a call from Tommy,

"Howdy hey, what's up man?" I said leaning back in my chair.

"Okay, you know how you always say no to joining me and my streams right?" He said nervously "yeah" "Well, a photo of you got out of our discord and everyone is raving over the 'DSMP cryptid'"
"You were using my photo to scare your friends?"
"Yes, but not my point, would you be willing to join me on my stream?" sighing I looked around my room.

Since we were young it's always been me and Tommy getting into dumb shit. He's a good kid but he sometimes makes dumb choices without thinking. It's always been this way Tommy says to jump and I've leaped. Being friends has always been chaotic and crazy but that's just how our friendship has been.

"Okay, I'll do it,"
"Wait really??"
"Yeah"
"Okay cool! We'll plan out a date and everything!"

Over the next few weeks, I and Tommy started to slowly do small teasers of us streaming together. But, keeping me mostly hidden, it kept his fanbase on his toes. Finally came the day of the stream. I sat on a chair spinning around nervously,

"You nervous?" Tommy asked looking over at me, giving him a thumbs up I shrugged off my jacket revealing my sleeveless shirt. Rubbing my arms, I traced my fingers on my tattoo.

"Okay, you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be"