Barden University

(Picture shown above is Lyla )

Here it is Barden University.
My home for the next 5 years.
I have dreamt of this day since i was 13
years old and discovered my love for singing.

It was really hard to convince my parents to let me come here considering they know i only came to join the best female acapella group in America
" The Barden Bellas "

Walking with my suitcase towards the reception although I wouldn't really call it a reception more of a desk with a pirky blonde who looks like she's going to explode i can't control my smile.

"What hall are you in ?" she asked
I knew it to be kimberley hall so i told her and she gave me a key numbered 4 and a whistle ? When she noticed my look she said " oh it's your rape whistle . Only use it when it's happening . " looking at her and it strangely i walked in the direction she showed me and eventually found my dorm .

It seemed my dormmate had already arrived as there was decorations on one side of the room already.
I unpacked everything away taking mildly 2 hours before i was done with my side and not to brag but it was really good.

It seemed like my dorm mate wouldn't be coming anytime soon so i decided to go to the activities fair and find out how to audition for the Bellas

It seemed like my dorm mate wouldn't be coming anytime soon so i decided to go to the activities fair and find out how to audition for the Bellas .

I found the Bellas quite easily where i was confronted by two girls one blonde other red head .
" hi do you wanna become a Bella ?" asked the red head .
" uh yes actually it has been my dream since i was 13 "i said
" can you sing ? " asked the blonde
" yes "
" okay go on " she said
" right here? right now?
right here . right now . Okay " i said becoming nervous.

" okay that was amazing " said the red head
" she was okay. Heres a flyer auditions are in a month all the information is on there ." said the blonde.
" have a nice day oh btw im Chloe and shes Aubrey " , said Chloe.
"Im Lyla . Lyla Campbell ," i said more confidently.

I walked away knowing my 13 year old is proud of me and couldn't help letting out a squeal . I know I'm gonna like it here.