The defeat of the fallen heroes

Snake Noir was devastated!
Dragonbug was stung by the wasps.

He was about to use his second chance but he got knocked down by Rena Rouge.

He was about to get up but Rena Rouge snatched his bracelet.

"NOOO!" Cat Noir shouted. He couldn't rewind the time now.....meaning Dragonbug was in full control of Miracle Queen!

He had to do something.

"Dragonbug! Snatch his miraclous," Miracle Queen laughed.
Cat Noir backed away. This was bad! Really really bad!

Dragonbug lunged at him with her sword. Cat Noir barely managed to dodge.
"M'lady! Snap out of this!" Cat Noir shouted desperately.

"You silly cat! She is under my control! And she only obeys me now!" Miracle Queen said mockingly.

With her yo-yo Dragonbug caught his wrist.
But before he could try to release himself, she pulled him over and snatched his ring.

"NOO!" he shouted desperately as a bright flash of green blinded Miracle Queen.

She gasped softly to see Adrien in his place.
She remembered all the good times she spent with her childhood best friend.
Did she really want to do this? To betray her only friend other than Sabrina?

Tears started to form in her eyes.
What has she done?!

"Miracle Queen! Give me their miraculouses! Don't waste anymore time." Hawkmoth said darkly.

She resisted him once. She could do it again.....for Adrikins!

"Chloe! Please don't do this!" Adrien cried.
She hurt him.....she couldn't do this anymore.

"No! Because of you I hurt my friend! I will NOT let you control me!" Chloe screamed as she was trying so hard to resist and break free from the akuma.

But before she could do that Hawkmoth snapped his fingers.
Chloe felt pain shot through her body.

"Ahh!" she cried, "What are you doing?!"

Hawkmoth laughed. "My dear Chloe Bourgeois, give me the miraclouses or I have enough power to destroy you!"

No! She was Queen Bee! She was not going to let that raging psychopath get away with this!

"N-no!" she cried out.
The pain increased. She fell on her knees breathing heavily.

Her vision went dark.

"This is it. I'm about to die. This is all my fault though. I just wish I could stop him," she thought.

"CHLOE!" Adrien called her name.
That was the last thing she heard before blacking out.

He seethed his teeth in anger. Hawkmoth was going to pay for this.
He lunged to grab his miraculous only for Mayura to hit him hard in the head.

He struggled to stay awake but soon he passed out.

A/N: Hey guys! I've always wanted to write an alternative version of what I thought would have happened....if there was a better ending for season 3 finale.

Simply season 3 finale SUCKS! So here's my version. Hope you enjoyed.

Update: Guys! Chloe isn't dead! She just passed out due to pressure Hawkmoth put on her. That's it. I just updated the next chapter.