𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜 𝕟' 𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕝

Bonnie's feet were currently moving without his command as they made their way to the entrance of Monty Golf, a place he frequented quite often to spend time with his dear friend Montgomery 'Monty' Gator. His usual visits were nothing short of friendly hangouts with the gator guy where they just talked and joked around. Or at least, that's how it used to be, before Monty started to notice Freddy's sudden favoritism towards Bonnie and a building jealousy started to form. What was so special about the purple rabbit that Monty didn't have? This caused a break between the two ex-friends, and Bonnie, not knowing what he did, didn't enjoy one second of it. He was on his was to make things right, even if Monty didn't want to see him.

His sweaty hands fumbled with the door as he opened it, the dimly lit space's familiar smell almost identifying him and inviting him in. It was probably the only thing that was inviting in that moment as he entered deeper into the mini-golf course. Just as he did this, the door behind him slammed shut almost immediately, leaving Bonnie with no way out. He jumped at the loud noise and started to tremble, not sure of what would come next, when suddenly he heard low snarling slowly approach from behind. He tried not to turn to the direction of the sound, but his body betrayed him and did so anyways. He was met nose-to-nose with the gator guy himself, Monty. His eyes were narrowed behind his star-shaped sunglasses, analyzing the small rabbit boy in front of him. "What are you doing here," he hissed, "I thought I told you our little friendship was over."

This sentence only made Bonnie furrow his brows, all but shouting, "But I don't understand! What did I do wrong? Is it my shirt? My eyes? Anything please just tell me! I bet we can fix it!" His ears flopped randomly as he pleaded for Monty's answer. He looked down at the ground, his next comment coming out a whisper, "I miss you, Montgomery. I miss you a lot. I miss our rounds of mini-golf, our bowling matches, even our late night conversations," his gaze rose from the floor and his curious red eyes looked into his own, "Do you remember those conversations, Monty?" The gator remained silent for a moment, before taking Bonnie's hands and slowly lifting them to his own scaly face. "I....I do. I guess I miss them too." Tears threatened the gator's eyes as Bonnie's hands took control and gently wiped them away from Monty's face. Monty looked up and smiled at Bonnie, making the rabbit boy's heart race. He hadn't seen that smile in forever!

As they both looked into one another's eyes, a sudden flood of strong emotion possessed Bonnie and he leaned up to capture Monty's lips. Monty was surprised at first, not expecting things to turn this direction at all but he went with it anyways. He kissed back, his hands letting go of Bonnie's and slowly making their way to the rabbit man's waist. Feeling his own flood of emotion finally come crashing in, Monty softy nipped at the rabbit's lip, asking for a permission he never though he would need to acquire. Bonnie let his mouth open slightly and Monty immediately explored the inside of Bonnie's mouth with his long reptilian tongue. Bonnie whimpered at the intruder, as well as how good the kiss felt. The way their tongues danced made his eyes glaze over in a strange pleasure. His toes curled as he felt the gator start to suck on his tongue and he was nearly gone from the pleasure.

After disconnecting his lips from the rabbit's, Monty suddenly grabbed the dazed bunny's wrists, holding them tight. "This doesn't mean I'm not still mad at you." He stated. This made Bonnie whine, exclaiming, "Aww come on!! Just tell me what I did!" Monty looked at the rather cute expression on the bunny's face: His doe-like red eyes searching his own for clues of his offense, his small nose twitching at the different smells wafting in and out of the air around them, his soft bottom lip slightly tucked out in a pout, his freckles that seemed to dance in any direction he turned.

          One thing made itself clear to Monty in that moment.

He was gonna fuck this rabbit.

          He grabbed Bonnie by his bowling shirt and whispered, "You wanna know the truth? I don't like when you hang out with Freddy. In fact I used to think it was you who bothered me, but it was definitely him. I mean, who could dislike such a innocent, cute bunny like you?" He leaned into Bonnie's ear and whispered "We just became friends again, I know, but I was just so miserable when I caused us to part ways. I want to make it so we never have to be apart again.

I want to rock n roll you."

          His words caused Bonnie to shiver and whimper, his brain fuzzing over with thoughts of the gator doing things such things to him. He was no longer in control of anything. "P-please..." he whispered as the gator laughed lowly. Without thinking much more, Monty slammed Bonnie onto the ground, trying his best not to hurt the bunny during his animalistic moment. He straddled Bonnie, immediately stripping him of his shirt, leaving him with a great view of the helpless rabbit. Bonnie grew impatient as he ce his hips jutted up into the gator above him. "I'm going, I'm going," Month cooed to the submissive rabbit below him.

          Deciding he could wait no longer, he climbed off Bonnie and crawled right in front of him, admiring the view he had. The rabbit grew embarrassed of this and pleaded with him. "P-lease Monty, n-need it!" he cried, only enticing the gator further. He held the bun's legs and wrapped them around his own waist, caressing one softly before he started slamming against the rabbit. The rabbit cried out as their metal pelvises clashed violently and loudly. It sounded like a city drummer on some empty buckets. Monty grunted repeatedly as he started to get more violent, his glasses threatening to fall off his metal alligator nose with each thrust to the rabbit. Their endoskeleton joints clanging and banging inside their suits. It had to have been so damn loud that it was heard from outside, alarming a few security guards on patrol.

Then, it happened.

Monty sent his final thrust as hard and as powerful as he possibly could. He had to allow himself a moment to come down from the high, his breath heavy. "That was good, eh Bon? But I'm serious l. I don't want Freddy near you, understand?" He panted out. Waiting for a response and realizing there was nothing, he grew concerned. "Bonnie? Bonn- Holy fuck."

Monty was rocking Bonnie's shit so good his pelvis piece completely shattered. And I mean completely shattered. The endoskeleton area was bare, surrounded by shards of indigo plastic. Monty covered his mouth in surprise to see what else damage he'd done. There were punctures in the thigh pieces, as well as a cracked head and shoulder area. But that's not all the damage he'd done.

He also damaged the memory of the security guard who was unfortunate enough to be picked to discover the noise.

And that's how Bonnie was decommissioned.

——————————————————
Note 1: (these are both separate notes)
Hi guys! This is a satire piece I wrote because i saw a Tik Tok talking about the "Monty killed Bonnie" theory and it said that they must've banged to hard it broke Bonnie's pelvis and it was so funny to me I had to bring it to life. But if you guys want me to write more wholesome one-shots of these two or any others, I can!

Just request if you want:
- You can do any animatronics from any game!
- Any AU!
- No illegal stuff <3

Anyways, have a good day (if you still can after this)

Note #2

there's so many things in my brain rn

-
1. I wrote this at 11pm Monday night and i feel like at night you can kinda do anything without feeling guilt but like now i can't even read my own work like 😭😭 im not putting myself through that

2. i didn't ship them when writing this this was all satire because of a tiktok i saw that i thought was really funny but like 😳😳 now why do i kinda see it??? them together???? freddy too like???!!,?3$29:&192$;9

‼️‼️ALSO i know explaining the plot of something like this makes it less funny but i don't want people to think I'm a bad writer so😭:

the point was to make it seem like they were humans to get you ready for the nasty part but then you realize they're robots so they can't put anything in anywhere 😩
⭕️⭕️

anyways

thank you <3 have a good day if that's still possible

-author

7:29 am
Jan 5, 2022