pt 1

daddy pig was nervous. he had just gotten fired from his old job, and he finally found a new one after multiple weeks. he sighed as he entered the building. "freddy fazbears pizzeria" was the name of his new job. walking to the room he was instructed to go to, he noticed how dark it was. daddy pig couldn't find any light switches, so he just kept on walking. he arrived at the room and stepped inside, it was relatively small, but he would manage.

he played an audio tape had been made for him. the guy spoke about how the animatronics got "quirky" at night.

once the audio tape was done, daddy pig took a seat on the chair behind him. he looked at the tablet with the cameras, and noticed an animatronics was gone. there was supposed to be 4, so why was one missing? daddy pig was spooked, but he continued to look at the other cameras footage. he saw a figure standing in the shadows in the camera that was near his room.

"oh my..." he whispered.

he was about to press the button to shut the door to his room, when i hand stopped him. this hand was significantly larger than his. daddy pig stared in horror as a large bear animatronic slowly stepped into the room. he stumbled backwards as he tried to get away. the animatronic grabbed his shoulders and lifted him onto the desk the was placed inside the room. daddy pig nervously sweat as he noticed the animatronic had a... large dick.

who installs a dick onto a children's animatronic?? he thought.

but damn, the thing was humongous. daddy pig couldn't help but blush. fazbear began to take daddy pigs shirt off. he didn't resist, he was actually pretty excited. he had never done anything like this before, only with mommy pig.

soon enough, daddy pig was butt ass naked on the table. freddy pushed him onto his back. daddy pig took a shaky breath as freddy lined himself up with daddy pigs hole. he then proceeded to slowly enter daddy pig. he whimpered, begging for freddy to go faster. freddy noticed and decided to slam into him.