Chapter 1: News

Jasia's POV*

"JASIA. JASIA. JASIA! WAKE UP!!" Yelled my annoying ass older brother Jack. Yes, Jack Johnson the viner. He's my older brother and I love him to death and he loves me, except 10x as much.

"I'm coming Jack." I yelled. I got out of bed and heades towards the shower. I turned the knob to warm and got in. I washed my hair and got out. I brushed my teeth and went into my room. I decides to wear a black crop top, camoflouge skinny jeans, a black hoodie and my black vans. I combed and brushed my hair and grabbed my phone; heading downstairs.

"Yes Jack?" I asked. He came over to me and kissed my cheek pulling me into a tight hug.

"J-Jack I can't b-breathe." I said. He let go and carried me to the couch. Something was wrong with him and I needed to find out what it was.

"Listen, Jasia mom and dad are d-dead." He said obviously trying to hold back his tears.
"W-What?" I asked shocked. He nodded and I felt no emotion. I just sat on the couch in shock. My parents just fucking died.

"Jasia? Jasia? Come on babe your having a quiet panic attack. Breathe." He said. I screamed and startes crying.

"SHIT." I heard him say. He pulled out his phone and I'm guessing, called Gilinsky because about two minutes later, he came through the door and ran towards me.

"Jasia. Breathe baby girl." He said trying to calm me down. I calmed down a little and got up. I ran upstairs and into my room.

I locked the door and went to find my razor. It was in my drawer. I pulled it out and rolled up my sleeve. I placed the cool piece of metal on my wrists and sliced it over and over again, until I felt dizzy.

I stopped and cleaned up the blood putting my razor away. I grabbed my phone, headphones, charger, money, snd razor (again) cuz I thought Id be needing it. I climbed out of my window and ran until I couldn't run anymore.