Chapter 1

Light, that's what hit my eyes when they opened to greet the morning sun. I sat up excitedly and pushed away my spider embroidered duvet.

I got out of my bed quickly and looked over my tidy room. I walked over to the window that faced my bed, I opened the cerulean curtains to let in the rising sun which was set in a backdrop of sherbet sky, I opened the window and I was hit by a gale of wind which caused the curtains to wave madly around like a caged bird. I shut it quickly so as not to knock anything over.

Audibly sighing, I got dressed in my new uniform, consisting of a green plaid skirt, a white blouse and a black vest with the school's crest on it.

I laughed as I twirled around in front of the mirror, my strawberry blonde hair flying around my face, quite a bit of it finding it's way into my glasses. I giggled and fixed my hair.

I opened my door and headed into the hall and entered the kitchen, Aranea, my sister was there at the table eating cereal and reading a book on psychological disorders. She looked at me and smiled broadly. "Hey spidergirl ready for the first day?" "You know it eightball." "Have something to eat, then we can go." I followed directions and made myself some toast with blueberry jam. I finished it quickly and grabbed my backpack and lunch. Aranea took her keys from the wall and opened the door. "Let's go spidergirl."

===========
Holy crowfeet! Well that took a while I APOLOGIZE FOR THE OOC VRISKA.
Comments are appreciated