Chapter 1- It Starts Again

3 Years Later......

A new day, a new morning. The 'Stree' Villa was buzzing with everyone busy with their morning chores. (scene shifts) A girl was brisky getting ready to go somewhere. A voice calls out, 'Diya'- and the girl replies, "Coming amma." Diya puts on her jhumkas, waves over her shawl, grabs her bag and rushes down. 

There comes Diya into the frame who was all ready for her new work today. As she came down all excited, everyone in her family were at the breakfast table waiting for her. Diya's health was completely alright now. Nobody ever tried to make her remember things from the past, she didn't have to go for anymore checkups, but the doctors were never sure of when would she ever get her memory back.  Everyone were very happy to see her progress so fast. Though it had been years to the series of events that had witnessed that day, it couldn't be forgotten and they always assured that Diya is safe.                    

It was her first day at her new fashion store. This had been her dream project, and had been working on this since months. She always loved creating something innovative and worthwhile. Her store is one of the first popular known stores in Kerala to have thrifting as an option. She really put in a lot of efforts to make it happen and was very happy about it. Today it is called 'Oh By Ozy.' Her mom asks her to have breakfast, but she doesn't sit, grabs her food and assures her mom that she will have it on the way. Everyone wishes her luck, then she hugged her mom, waved bye to the others and ran out. 

The day was 14th February- Valentines Day! Everyone around were gifting their loved ones. All Radio F.M's and T.V's were buzzing with love stories. As Diya was on her way to her store, everything she saw was in red. From red roses, hearts, cards, teddies to even balloons. Then, she finally reached her dream place, and was eager to step in. 

On the other hand for Vaishnav, Diya was his only definition to love. All these past years he pretended to be happy, but was always lost from within. Valentines day meant nothing to him without having her beside. But every year on this day he used to visit their 'Diva Corner' with her favourite red roses. He has been following this tradition on all their special days. Since Vaishnav had no idea about her whereabouts, spending time in their memories that they made together was where he found solace. 

Diya's family too hasn't kept a great contact with Vaishnav after that day. Since everything around today would be about love, they feared about Diya's condition. They were not even sure if Vaishnav was aware of her new store. But, they always believe that destiny will bring them together again.

Diya is all set for work, and was attending multiple calls on her way as walks in towards her store. Vaishnav was all ready with the flowers to be kept at their special place. As destiny has its way, unknowingly and fortunately, Diya's new venture was made in right in the vicinity of their old college, which was roughly near the Diva Corner. Diya and Vaishnav walked forward, but don't see each other. Diya was attending a call, and Vaishnav was having a look at the flower, and thinking about their memories, as they walk closer towards each other. As they pass by, they accidently hit each other. The flowers slips from Vaishnav's hand and it flaunts in the air, Diya slip and is about to fall. As he sees a girl falling, while her face was covered with her shawl, he runs to hold her and then there was a shower of red roses on them. (BGM plays)

There was a minute of subtle silence. Vaishnav felt as if he has had it before. He felt the same spark the day they shared their first dance together. He knew that was her and he slowed moved her shawl away from her face. Diya lifted her eyes to look at him and all the depressed veins in Vaishnav came back to life. They share an eyelock,  the flowers were still being showered and they stay in each others arms for a while. (BGM continues)