Storm...

"Storm Madelyn McCarrthers! Where have you been I've been calling you all morning and you haven't answered not one phone call, what's up with that?!"

I roll my eyes at the phone. "Chill Jenni I just got caught up with something you don't have to go all mom on me, like shit! And staaahp with using my full name" I laugh into the phone knowing she's probably glaring at her poor defenseless ceiling.

Jennifer Tresmin amazing friend, as always, but she can get all mom on me sometimes. It's like if I don't get back to her it's the end of the world! Like she's more mom than my own mom. But I love this chick. She's my partner in crime, more like my look out while I sneak out most of the time. She's definitely my bae, my bitch, my ride or die, and my best friend.

(>•u•)>

"I can't you said you were coming over my house ages ago, and unless you're invisible I'm pretty sure you're not here." I couldn't see her face, but I knew for a fact she was pouting, she does that quite a lot. I let out a breath of air shaking my head from side to side while looking into the mirror.

"I'm sorry I forgot okay. I've just been hanging out at Isaac's place" I felt my cheeks heat up at the fact that I just revealed my location. Now I have to explain myself. "He k-kinda invited me over and we're playing on his PS4".

The line was silent on the other end and I almost thought she hung up. "Jenni?" Silence... until I heard her loudest most ear piercing-est squeal to ever bellow from betwixt her lips. "Agh! My ears they're bleeding!" I half joked gaining a scoff from her. I feel sorry for those within a mile of her location, brains must be imploded.

"I can't believe you're in his house that's amazing Storm haven't you like had a crush on him for ages now." I rolled my eyes, then mentally face palmed knowing she can't see me. "Shush!! We do not speak of this over the phone someone could be eavesdropping on us like a sneaky photo bomber". I quickly opened up the bathroom door peaking my head out to make sure Issac wasn't nearby. Before popping my head back into the bathroom.

"And besides it shouldn't come as a surprise to you that he invited me over. He an I are friends too ya' know! You're not my only friend" I state proudly. I am what you could call a social butterfly. Displaying a cocky smirk to my mirrored self as I fix/flatten any stray hairs.

"True as that may be you still haven't been over his house since we went to his 12th birthday party an that was FIVE YEARS AGO!!" She practically yells through the phone causing me to pull the phone away to keep from going temporarily deaf.. again. "Okay okay I get it. It's been awhile" I laugh awkwardly before deciding I must be taking too long in the bathroom.

"Jenni I'll call you back later I should get back to our game, we're playing Call of Duty Black ops". I say quickly hoping to end things there but she adds in.

"Okaybutyoubettertextmelaterantellmeeverything okay!". I chuckle shaking my head. "Bye Jenni" Stretching out the last syllable as I click the red phone icon to hangup before taking one last look in the mirror making sure my lip gloss is both still glossy and tasty. Check and check.

Takes a deep breath "Nothing to worry about just killing zombie Nazis with your crush no big deal.."

~Hello guys, it's me Nikki, hello
Jk haha no, just Midnight here hope you enjoyed this. I've been "working" on this chapter since 2014.

Notice the quotation marks on working. Yeah well that's because this has been a draft since then, a forgotten story in the land of ideas. BUT this bitch bringing it back from the dead in 2018.

So like, comment, share, idk send me any messages or suggestions to my dms and I'll respond when I can. Thank you
❤️~Midnight