His Family

Hello everyone, only 2 or even just 1 more chapter left. I know this stories been slow and long! but enjoy!
__________________________________

After Sachi was born the months went by pretty quickly, she was already 5 months, and you and Shoto were on your third year of highschool. (pretend the math is good.)

On days where your parents nor Shoto's could watch her, you would take her to school in her infant car seat.

Mr. Aizawa had grown used to it and reserved a spot for Sachi near his desk. Though annoyed that everyone got excited with the drooling potato ball baby, he managed.

It had been easier now, well, for you at least.

You were still in the hero course, but you hadn't been trying so hard to be able to become a well known hero.

Unlike Midoriya, Bakugou, and your boyfriend who were shooting for the top titles.

You had focused more on how Mr. Aizawa acted as a teacher, surprising enough for you, you had grown wanting to become a teacher yourself.

A hero teacher, right here at UA.

The future was nearing, and you needed to make a quick and wise decision.

You carefully swaddled Sachi in her blanket, trying to eat the lunch Shoto made the night before.

"She's so calm." Momo commented earning nods in agreement.

"Even I'm surprised, she doesn't cry at night at all." You ate the food on your fork, looking down to see Sachi with her open heterochromia  eyes.

You felt bad as she watches you eat the good looking food, her mouth opening and closing. It was too bad she was too small, though she was chubby enough to pass as an older baby.

Her hair split perfectly, matching her round head shape.

How did I end up like this?

You looked up at Shoto's table, seeing him eating his lunch. He looked at you, giving a 'do you need help look'.

You shook your head with a smile, seeing him return the enlightenment.

__________

"Y/n L/n!" Principal Nezu happily said into the mic.

You held up your certificate, angling your head so your cap would work well with your hair.

After shaking your teachers hands, you joined your friends on the stand.

"These heels are killing me." You whisper whined seeing all your other classmates in caps and gowns.

Today was graduation day, and a farewell to your high school.

"Girl you have the tallest ones!" Mina laughed seeing as you exceeded her level. "Well that's why their called high heels." You playfully answered earning more chorus.

"These are the graduates of year xxxx!" Principal Nezu stood in front of you all, along with other teachers like Aizawa.

You noticed your father holding up a 7 month Sachi as claps erupted. You smiled brightly as a photo was taken of everyone.

_________

After the congratulating you met up with yours and Shoto's family.

"Oh you two look so smart!" Fuyumi clapped giving her brother a bear hug.

"You're growing too fast." Your mother sighed, holding your face in her hands. "So that means I can take care of you and dad now, grandma." You added with a mischievous smile.