Happy Birthday Jean!

Here's a short little scenario to celebrate Jean's special day. Congrats for surviving another year! :)

"Today is a special someone's birthday," you announced to your friends, as you pointed to Jean. "Happy Birthday Je-"

"HORSEFACE," Eren interrupted, "May the remaining days of your life help you fix that face of yours."

Jean glared and stood up ready to fight Eren, who was smirking gleefully.

"Watch it Jaeger! Just because it's my birthday doesn't mean I won't fight you," Jean said between clench teeth.

"G-guys lets not start trouble here, let's try to have some fun," Marco broke in.

"Fine," the two boys said as they sat back down. You and your friends were gathered around a picnic blanket at a park located in Wall Sina.

"As Y/N was saying.. let's celebrate our good fellow, Jean Kirstein birthday for it was the day he was brought into this "fantastic" world," Connie piped up.

"The world we live in is merciless, but it's also very beautiful," Mikasa said.

"Hopefully we can all live too see this world ridded from titans...together," Krista added.

"Yeah that would be nice," you responded.

You all lied down on your backs and started at the cloudy sky for a while.

"Wow that cloud sure looks like a Potateo," Sasha remarked as she broke the silence.

"Way to break the silence Sasha," Armin sighed.

"My bad," she mumbled, "speaking of potatoes....didn't you make a cake for Jean Y/N?"

"In fact I did," you said as you sat up. "Before anyone gets cake, we should give Jean his presents," you insisted.

"Aww thanks Y/N, you didn't have to," Jean smiled.

"No problem buddy," you replied as you nudged him gently in the arm with your elbow."That's what friends are for."

Everyone gave Jean his gifts. He received a drawing set from Connie, a book on "how to pick up girls" from Armin, half of a special edition Pokémon collectible cards and some money from Marco, a sack of potatoes from Sasha, a new shirt from Mikasa, some candy from Annie and a horse mask from Eren, who claims it fits his facial features perfectly.

"Here's your gift Jean," you smiled as you gave him a nicely wrapped gift.

"Thanks Y/N I always wanted a f/t (favorite toy)," he said as he opened his gift and saw what it was.

"GROUP HUG," you shouted as everyone started to crowed around and give one another a tight hug.

After everyone settled down, you decided to bring out the cake. The cake was in shape of a chocolate brown horse. In graved in the horses saddle was "Happy B-day horsey :) "!

Everyone was bursting out in laughter, well for the exception of Jean, Annie and Mikasa who just smiled a bit.

"Really Y/N are you for real," Jean sighed as he rolled his eyes. "I have to admit it's pretty impressive."

"Why thank you, it was EA-ZAY," you said putting emphasis on the last word.

Your friends and yourself laughed while you all started to eat the cake you made.