Part 1

Uff.... got the contract.

I squealed with happiness as I drove to my house. But...... Well, he will be late again. My happiness got drained out as soon as I remembered that I can't spend with him today, again. Even if he arrives early, will he spend time with me? Hell no. Although this is my daily routine, I still feel sad and empty without his presence. I parked my car and walked into the lift. Just when the lift door was about to close, it opened again.

There he is.... Jungkook.

He entered the lift, saw me, and smiled. I returned the smile.

That's it? But...Wow he's early today

We both of course pressed the same floor button but our fingers brushed. He took back his hand immediately.

What? Am I a virus?

The lift reached our designated floor and we got out. I made my way to our flat and opened it by pressing the pin. Without glancing behind, I walked to my room, well our room. By the time I took my towel and clothes to take a shower, he was removing his shirt.

Do I look like I care?

But I care about those abs tho.

I made my way to the bathroom and closed it shut. I heard some rustling sounds and after that the sound of the room door closing.

Hmm...he went to the next room's bathroom.

I took a long shower and changed into nightwear before coming out of the bathroom. He was drying his hair in front of the bathroom where the mirror is. I crashed into him without looking. He held my waist to let me not fall.

"S-sorry" I said.

He hummed, loosened the grip slowly, and moved back. I didn't give a glance and moved away from him to my side of the bed. I sat on the bed. His gaze was on me now. I didn't understand why he kept looking at me but I dried my hair with the towel real quick and left the room.

Was I that sexy in wet hair?

I chuckled at my wild imagination and kept scrolling the menu. I decided to order some food today as I'm not in any mood to cook. Instead, I'm in the mood to celebrate. My company got a great deal and me being the director of it, worked my ass off and finally, I'm getting paid for it. I took one week's leave and decided to rest well. I placed the order. I don't even need to ask him cause I know what he eats. Not after too long, the order came and I received it. I placed the food on the gable and grabbed some utensils before going to our room to call him.

"Dinner is here," I said to him.

He nodded, acknowledging my words and I left the room. I served the food and started eating. I can't wait when food is in front of my eyes. Jungkook used to tease me for that but now, he doesn't even ask if I ate.

The sound of pulling the chair made me look at him. He sat and started eating the food which was on his plate.

"This place makes good food," he stated, munching on the dumplings.

"Yes," I replied, chewing the dumplings.

Honestly, this dumplings make me go crazy with their taste

"You look so happy today," he said.

What's with this new thing

"Ohh, I secured a contract today. But, I thought you can't see me," I replied.

Honestly, I'm so pissed off right now.

"What do you mean y/n?" He asked.

"I thought you forgot that you have a girlfriend"