'Surprise'

[A/N- This has been, completely edited!] Date & Time: Wednesday, 18-01-2023 12:36 A.M

If you aren't aware, my name is Daliora Frince. I was adopted by a lovely couple. Whom raised me as their own, which i am immensely grateful for. . . While i was growing up, my parents would tell me about many stories from when they were young to where they meet and many from when they both shared their first home together after their wedding/honeymoon.  They spoke with such love, fondness and slight heart-brake.

They both were and still are very much love birds, they loved their old home a lot however it was extremely hard for them that they had to move for quite a few reasons. . . 

Leaving all the fond memories behind, me wanting to give back to the two who raised me. . .  Had a surprise planed for them. They were now in retirement, looking for a new permanent home to live in as i myself was looking for a new place to live as well. 

I had suggested that the three of us and the family pet (Pave-female) all move to a different state? They thought it through, ending up agreeing and my mother had asked, 'which state?'  to which i simply said "you'll figure it out!" after i said this i saw my parents were confused.

That was a couple months ago, now were in the car as i had prepared everything in advance. All the paperwork is all complete. Now all that's left is to drive a few more hours, see their faces as they realize where were headed, get the keys to their 'New' home, see their reactions, get my keys to my new apartment. . . And then rest for the rest of the day.

.  .  .  .

[A/N- Edited!] Date & Time: Sunday, 22-01-2023 04:17 A.M