𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒

"𝑻𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚

"𝑻𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚."

☾︎☾︎☀︎︎☽︎☽︎

☾︎☾︎☀︎︎☽︎☽︎

It's been a few weeks since Reyna threw the bomb about her being pregnant and since then everyone was treating her like a bloody child.

When Reyna told everyone she was pregnant, they were shocked. She said she was going to abort the baby but all her friends talk some sense into her and told her to keep the baby. Reyna was hesitant but Rose told her that it's a blessing to be a mother and that everyone can have that. So after a lot of thinking and crying and hugging she decided to keep the baby.

The first person to know about this pregnancy was her father obviously, and then she told everyone. The only person she couldn't tell was her mom.

Reyna told her mom everything, and she meant everything. What she ate, who's she friends with, what her favorite food, literally everything.

Her mother would listen to her rant all day. Her mother was the one who held her in her arms when she was sad and danced with her when she was happy and Reyna wanted nothing more than to tell her mother everything. Reyna needs her mom for everything.

She like the blanket in the cold. The medicine of her illness. Her ice cream for summer. She was the only one who can calm Reyna when she is angry.

She didn't want anyone's help but her mom's. She didn't want Elena or Rose or Caroline or Bonnie or even Theo. She didn't want to cry on their shoulder. She wanted her mother but unfortunately, she couldn't.

Reyna was sitting in the kitchen with her mother and her sister, they all were eating ice cream while talking when suddenly the bell rang.

Jenna went up to get the door while the girls stayed behind. Elena and Reyna look at each other in suspicion so they walked outside to see Isobel, Alaric's ex-wife, and Elena's biological mother. She was a vampire.